Agent (book 3)

Genre~ Romance and Action

Author ~TheBiblicalSinner_

(Completed) Book 3 of CENTURIES series

Summary~

"Guns and sex... that's what you are."
***

Rya Wilkins is a top trained agent, working under the orders of the president of USA. Her job involves brutal interrogations, dangerous undercover CIA work, and killing people who pose a threat to their nation.

- And a threat like that just so happens to come in the form of a lethal and dangerously handsome Italian agent, who managed to break into the CIA and steal confidential information.

It is now Rya's job to retrieve that information  and stop the goddamn mischievous, sexy, son of a-I'm-going-to-make-your-body-explode-in-more-ways-than-one agent and bring him into custody.

But there's a thin line between hatred and love - and that line turns out to be Rya's thong.

****

My Opinion~

This book is sooooo good! Especially when you want a hot romance.

The lead female character Rya Wilkins, is one of my favourite characters out of any Wattpad book I've read. She's independent, stubborn, head strong and absolutely hilarious.

This isn't a typical Wattpad book and I adore it, the romance isn't cliche, the story line isn't cliche and it's totally refreshing and a blast to read.

This is definitely recommended as a 18A book, because of the sexual and brutal language, and the sex scenes, so keep that in mind when reading it!

I truly recommend reading this book and the following series, they're all a great read and they're the type of books you could reread thousands of times and still make you laugh.

PleAse vote and comment to show this author some loveeee, just like Rya Wilkins and the smexy Italian agent ;)