More Than Friends

Genre~ Romance, Humour

Author~ @CelesteABrook

(Completed, Not paid Story)

Summary~

Do you believe in soul mates? Like there is someone out there who is perfect for you?

Well, I used to. But then my ex-boyfriend Greg broke my heart to pieces, along with all the plans we had done since we were sixteen.

But a girl has to know when it's time to move on, and that's what I'm doing. I'm starting all over by myself. I won't let his choices define my future. I have a new job lined up and a new place to live. I'm ready to focus on me now.

What I'm not ready for is my new neighbor Lucas, the single dad of the most adorable little boy. The nice guy with warm eyes, easy smiles, sweet face and a hot body that makes my mind go blank.

We want different things from life. He's warned me he has way too much baggage.

I wish he knew there's more to life than the pain. Things would be easier. I see how much guilt and regret he's carrying behind his beautiful eyes, and wonder if he will ever be able to move on. I shouldn't be attracted to him. I wish I knew how to be away, how to keep my distance, how to protect my heart.

We say we should be friends even though, deep down, we know we want more. Much more.

***

My Opinion~

I'm not a romance kind of woman. I don't usually find myself reading a loving, couple, type of book. I'll read the odd rom-com but other than that, I tend to stay away from them.

But for SOME reason, I couldn't keep myself away from reading this book. It's captivating, it's humorous, and down right a very good book to read on Wattpad. Maybe it's because I found myself relating to the main character more often than once, or maybe, just maybe, it's because I actually enjoyed the subtle romance throughout the book. Either way, I sat down, and actually read it and I'm truly glad that I did.

I very much, highly recommend this book to you all. It's a heart warming story.

Please vote and comment!
            ~Kristen