The Four Baristas of the Apocalypse

Genre~ Action, Adventure, Sci-fi

Author~Reffster

(Completed, paid story)

Summary~

In the Earth's darkest hour, unexpected heroes are stirring.

Stirring their coffee, that is.

When aliens invade, four baristas on a camping trip hardly seem the most likely saviours of the world. But thanks to a hologram with no fashion sense, some newly developed superpowers and an alien with a guilty conscience, they've landed the job anyway. So grab your double-shot of Java and your blueberry muffin and strap in- it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Macchiato? Short black? The world saved? Piece of cheesecake. Hasta barista, baby.

***

My Opinion~

I'm not fully finished reading this book yet but let me tell you, I'm hooked. I've been reeled in and shoved in a fishing cooler. I'm gone for good.
This book is hilarious, it's relatable, it's realistic to life, it's absolutely perfect! I've laughed at every chapter and I'm not even joking.
I think my favourite character is definitely Mel. She's stubborn, feisty, grounded and overall an absolute blast.
This book isn't typical. Baristas and aliens? Who would've thought those would work amazing together! I adore this book to no end, and I can't wait to finish it, I truly and honestly hope it gets published and printed into a book with millions of copies that are sold all around the world. I really feel like it would be highly successful, no doubt.

Please take your time to read this, it's a great read, has amazing characters, and I've had a blast reading it so far.

Vote and comment to give the author loads of love!
~Kristen