Bad Boys With Wings

Genre~ teen fiction, fantasy, religion

Author~ Jojo_B

(Pretty sure it's Completed)

Summary~

Four bad boys, something definitely different about them. Not only have they started creating a lot of trouble in the area since their arrival, but there's something more, something inhuman.

Vienna is a girl with issues. Anger finds it's way to her quickly, and what's more is that she always gets the sense she's being watched.

A story about a difficult girl and four fallen angels, as well as a lot of arson, assault, disaster, drunkenness and a guardian angel?

***

My Opinion~

At first, when I saw the title of this book, I was a little unsure about it. I was thinking to myself, like really? Bad boys with wings? How cliche could this get? But I couldn't have been more wrong. I've NEVER read a book like this, like seriously, no book I've ever read was similar to this. I don't want to spoil it and I'm really struggling. You have no idea what your getting yourself into, but when you read the first page, I'm warning you, there's no going back. Mind you, I don't think I'd mind not going back.

This book is so funny! It's as far away from cliche as you can get, and I love love love it!

I love the characters, I love the story, I love the setting, I love it all! I can't find a single thing I don't love about it.

Please read this book! I'd love to hear from you guys about it so please comment and vote!
~Kristen