Hades Doctor

Genre~ Greek mythology

Author~ Eliabeacsp

(Not Completed)

Summary~

His burning ember eyes calculated my every move as he pulled me over his shoulder, his touch too warm for someone so cold.

A prophecy which came into play with one wrong step, a nightmarish curse out of jealousy and a God used to the darkness was enough and more to turn Elizabeths world upside down.

A girl gifted with the power over medicine and a curse untold. Join her as she ventures into the land of dead and meet a dangerous lonely God.

***

My Opinion~

Although there aren't many chapters posted quite yet, I really love reading this book. When I'm bored, I even read it over again and again because it always seems to make me laugh. The childish yet mature Elizabeth is literally the sunshine brightening the underworld that Hades rules and I find it so cute. Her innocence and Hades darkness contrasts so well they're perfect together. At least I hope they end up together ;) I recommend this book for a quick laugh, I hope you are all patient because it will probably be a while until this book is completed but if I'm willing to go the extra mile and wait, I'm sure you guys can :)

Vote and comment!
                 ~Kristen