Adam

Genre~ humour, thriller

Author~kookiemoster3

(Completed)

Summary~

He caught my wrist harshly as he wasn't off guard now, he grabbed my arm with the other hand as he dragged me towards the end of the hall.

"What are- don't you dare!" I tried to fight back as he opened the janitors closet, he pushed me harshly inside. My back collided with the broom, I stood up quickly as I saw him close the door from the other side.

He's going to lock me in!

"NO! OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!" I pushed at the doorknob, panicking. But my attempts were destroyed as I heard the door click.

I banged on the door harshly as I heard his footsteps fade away, even further from the other side.

"ADAM-"
_______________________________

He didn't remove his gaze, his eyes only held night, so black you can't see any faint color in it, the more you tried to stand up to him, the more intimidated you get.

Adam was never the type of person you would grow courage against. Adam is a person whom you look into his black eyes reflecting your feelings, intimidation, insecurity, horror, and weakness.

That's why a lot of people tend to not look him in the eye, he showed them only their flaws.
________________________________

Having her mother dying two years ago,

Rose has been a lonely child since then, self dependant and isolated. The only thing that kept her cruel life and the tolerance for her abusive care taker Mary is that simply,

She has nowhere else to go.

Having no money, and no support, the schools scholarship came to her like a Gift and she couldn't ask for, so she blindly went with it.

Not knowing the consequences.

And that's when her mouth leads her to anger the worst person possible,

Adam Black.

Rose's life is about to be turned upside down

And a past that's chasing right after her heels.

***

My Opinion~

Holy macaroni. If you want the least cliché book on Wattpad that involves high school, you've just found it. Barely even an ounce of Romance, and with dark humour filling every page, it captures your attention immediately. Just like it did to mine.

You know that moment when you start reading a book and then you look up at the time and you realize that it's been 5 hrs and the time has gone by in a flash? Yeah, that's what happened when I read this a few days ago. I was absolutely glued to this book, the characters, the plot, the humour, the pain, it all makes the book what it is. I couldn't be more happy that I found "Adam". It's a perfect creation so cheers to this amazing author!

Vote and comment to shower this lovely author in love!
~Kristen