The Bad Boy's Melody

Genre~ teen fiction, humour, romance

Author~ KateAnnee

(Completed, not paid story)

Summary~

Jessica Evans is a normal seventeen-year-old that is unobservant, hangs out with the guys rather than the girls and writes all her emotions down in song lyrics. Until Jessica finds out that someone called Austin Cole has one of her songs.

Austin Cole is the type of guy that you'd find in detention, wearing a leather jacket and surrounded by girls. Not to mention he has a English accent and striking looks.

Although, he sees that none of this effects Jess, not even his charm. So, he tries a different approach and Jessica begins to see under all the black attire to see the real Austin Cole.

***

My Opinion~

I always thought of the genre "teen fiction" to be cliche, but this book just proved me otherwise. I love that the author didn't try to speed through things, and I always enjoy a book with more chapters.

The humour, the close friendships, the trust, it's all so alluring to me. The book has a perfect balance between humour and romance and I just full heartedly enjoyed reading this book.

It usually doesn't take me long to finish reading a book on Wattpad because majority are around 30-60 chapters long. But this book, it made me want to slow down and really grip onto what the author was saying, and it contained 80 chapters, so that's saying something. I don't think I ever wanted this book to end, but I'm grateful to find out that the author has many more books written on Wattpad that I can continue to read and I'm genuinely excited for that.

In other words, this turns out to be another one of my favourite authors on Wattpad and I fully believe most will enjoy this book, it's light hearted, serious, and just an overall joy to read.

Please vote and comment and shower this lovely author with love and affection!

            ~Kristen