Assassin (Book 1)

Genre~ Mystery, thriller, action

Author~ Tencutepuppies

(Completed)

Summary~

Delphinium Tesla is anything but the normal eighteen year old girl she pretends to be. Scarred with a horrific past, with the first of telekinesis at her fingertips, and practically alone in the world, she trusts no one.

Trained to be an assassin, Delphinium is haunted by familiar faces from her dark memories and is constantly hounded by her guilt. She is forced into a team with other peop with special abilities like her to catch a mysterious terrorist that only they can stop.

The team will have to endure lies, unwanted feelings, pain, betrayals, and treachery to unravel the mystery that is not as it seems.

Delphinium and her crew will ultimately have to ask: "Can the past really stay in the past?"

Eventually the truth will emerge...

***
Guess who's going to keep on writing opinions! Yup, me. Many of you replied to my previous chapter and I decided to continue on with this so enjoy!

My Opinion~

I'm going to be honest, I've never really read anything like this before. And as a first timer, I fell in love with it. Hard. I'm so glad I chose to read this book because it satisfies me in so many ways. I'm so excited by the fact that there's more to this book, there's a sequel and I couldn't be more happy. The author writes such a unique story with unique aspects and I really REALLY hope you guys take the leap to read it. It's bizarre, funny, action filled, heart thumping and SO much more. Please take the time to read it.

Vote and comment to blast this author with love :)
              ~Kristen