Ugly Truth || Chapter twenty-three

You changed into a pair of leggings and a casual tee, tieing your hair up to stop it from dripping everywhere as you exited the bathroom and made your way to the living room. As you entered the room, you noticed there was one empty space between Taehyung and Jimin as they sat in a circular formation on top of pillows in the middle of the room.

The lights were dimmed, and you couldn't help but notice the shot glasses in the centre.

"Finally!" Someone groaned as you walked into the room and sat down, "We thought you died, or something." Jin laughed, and everyone followed along. You blushed, "Sorry!" And he shook his head.

"Kay, so, I'm on this site for truth or dare which randomises it to make it more fun. I had a skim through some of them, and some require the alcohol, but we can change it if someone's not comfortable," Hoseok said, placing his phone in the middle of the group. Everyone's eyes were fixed on the big TRUTH OR DARE symbols on the screen, as you'd select one that would give you a random question.

"Don't be pussies." Yoongi said suddenly, making you snort. Everyone laughed, not expecting that at all. "Okay then," Namjoon laughed.
"Who's going first? Y/N?" Hoseok suggested, and you shook your head. "I'll go!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Truth or dare?"
"Truth." Jungkook said, and Hoseok rolled his eyes, pressing the Truth button. Everyone watched the screen, anticipation claiming your nerves as it loaded.

"Have you ever had sex?"

The whole room immediately burst into laughter, not including the frozen Jungkook with a bright red face. He shook his head furiously, and someone called out, "This is truth! You have to tell the truth!"

Jungkook looked astounded, and it was actually pretty funny. His face was buried in his hands, and he groaned into them as everyone teased him.
"I haven't!" He claimed, and Namjoon rolled his eyes, "Suuuurre."
"I seriously haven't!" He whined, and eventually everyone's giggles died down.

"Okay, that was kind of easy," Hoseok admitted, "But, let's spice it up a bit. If you refuse to answer, you have to take a shot!"
Everyone nodded, even yourself. It would get fun, and besides, who liked boring Truth?
"Jungkook, you pick who's next."

Jungkook put a finger to his chin, looking around the room. "Jimin!"
"Truth." He said immediately, and the button was pressed.

"How big is your-"

Jimin spluttered before finishing reading it out, grabbing a shot glass and downing it. You were left with your mouth hanging open as you couldn't even process the question before he decided he hated it. His face scrunched up in disgust, coughing after he'd drank it. Everyone looked shocked, but quickly it was turned into laughter again.

"He just doesn't want to say because Y/N is here, but it's like-" Namjoon started, and Jimin jumped on him. "Shhh! Oh my goddd!" He squealed, and you laughed at him. You noticed Yoongi roll his eyes, but a smile was still plastered on his face.
"At this rate, Jimin will be passed out before any of us." Someone mentioned, and you giggled.

"Ah, Who's next?" Jungkook asked, and Jimin sat back on his cushion, a bright red glow to his cheeks. "Y/N!" Jimin called, and you cursed under your breath.
"...Dare," you decided after a moment, and everyone's face lit up. "Finally," Jin said as he pressed the dare button. You felt butterflies as it loaded, and soon, it popped up.

"Next time you go to work, don't wear a bra." He read out, and everyone looked up at you skeptically. You shrugged, "Fine by me." You said, and everyone's mouth fell open.

"Y/N!" Jimin gasped, and Taehyung started cackling, "Guys, she doesn't have a job!"

Everyone looked cheated, apart from Taehyung who found it hilarious. "That is not fair! Does she have to do another dare?"
Hoseok shook his head, "Nope. But, she does have to take a shot."
"What, why?" You asked, and he frowned, "Well, would you rather try another dare?" You shook your head frantically, grabbing a glass and staring at it for a moment.