Boys || Chapter six

So, you only managed to get half-way through the second episode before Taehyung was warm enough to start play fighting.

You were distracted by the TV as Taehyung started shuffling around underneath the blankets. Still feeling cosy by the warmth of his frame sitting next to yours, you decided to ignore his movement at first, but then you felt a large hand touch your ankle.

You assumed he touched it by accident, because he lifted it away, but it wasn't long before you yelped from the ticklish feeling of your feet being touched.

"Tae, don't you dare!" You warned as his hand traveled up your foot and you shuffled away, but he followed. He smirked in response; a cheeky grin as his hand jabbed your side and he was tickling you.

"Tae! Stop! Oh my go- stop!" You laughed as his hands traveled up your sides under the blanket, his arm straining awkwardly as he was still sitting adjacent to you.

He shifted so he was facing you, throwing the blanket off and fingers working along your waist to your stomach. It was almost painful to laugh so much, you flailed your legs to try and kick him away, hands gripping his arms, but he was stronger.

Your kicks shifted him slightly, giving you a moment to crawl backwards into the armrest, but that proved to just provoke his playfulness more as he climbed on top of you to pin you in place.

His tickles evoked uncontrollable laughter out of you, and he was also laughing as he grinned at your struggling form underneath him.

"Tae- get off!" You attempted to knee his form, but his weight kept your legs in place.

You shimmied around, trying to pry him off as your arms were your only defence now. He was way too into it - laughing hysterically as you did, even though he wasn't the one being tickled.

You'd been in this situation loads of times with him - and it only ever resolved one way.

As you were pinned in place, and since he was too strong to simply throw off, you resolved to shifting both of your hands to his own sides in between tickles, and wriggling your fingers around his sides and stomach.

Success.

Tae startled back as you began tickling back, and this gave leverage so you could shift your legs from underneath him enough to sit up straight and escape.

Taehyung was extremely ticklish himself, so it was easy to slide away and bolt through the door with atleast a few seconds headstart.

You bolted up the stairs, and turned left to run through the corridor towards your room and threw the door close behind you so you could hide somewhere on time.

You heard his feet trample up the stairs just as you closed the closet door, and you felt the wind of the room door as it flew open as he ran into the room.

"Y/N! I'm coming for you!" He declared as he searched the room, and you held your breath as he passed the closet.

Thankfully, your room was fairly large, so as soon as he made it to the window on the other side of the room, you planned to run through the door again and close him in.

As you heard the creak of the hardwood floor by the window, you threw the door open and ran towards the door.

But, Taehyung was faster, and caught you just before you reached the door.
Damn his quick reactions.

He wrapped both of his arms around your waist and lifted you just as your hand reached the door handle, and carried you towards your bed as he threw you down and held both of your arms in place. He stood above you, leaning down so you looked at his face directly.

"Y/N..." he drawled, whispering. It was taunting, and you broke a sweat as you prepared for the tickles to come again.

"You know I hate being tickled, right?" He leaned in closer, so close you could feel his breath on your ear. Your mouth went dry as his hands let go of your arms, and you clenched your jaw as you awaited his long fingers to worm around your stomach area.

You closed your eyes expectantly, feeling his hot breath travel through your hair and neck, but felt something different instead.

He wrapped his arms around your waist, like before, and you felt his breath move away. You opened you eyes to see he was smiling widely down at you, cheeks tinted pink and hair a fluffy mess. You felt yourself give a confused smile back, and raised your eyebrows expectantly.

"I love playing about with you." He offered his genuine box grin of white glistening teeth, and his arms tightened around your waist. "C'mon," He said as he lifted you off the bed and into a hug.

You hugged back, smiling widely, however you felt your eyebrows lace in confusion at his sudden affection.

"Everything okay, Tae?" You asked, patting his back as his head burrowed deeper into your neck.
"You smell really nice, as always." He ignored, complimenting you as he was quite clearly enjoying himself. You hummed awkwardly into the hug, wondering when it'd stop - although you kind of hoped it wouldn't be soon.
He was so warm.

Just as he let go of the hug, he looked into your eyes with a little glimmer of affection. You could hear the TV downstairs play, but zoned it out for a moment as his eyes met yours. You felt a warm buzz in your ears, and suddenly the room became stuffy and you found it difficult to breathe.

His admiring smile remained as he ruffled your hair and offered for you to go back downstairs to continue watching TV.

Something told you, however, that you wouldn't be able to focus on the TV for a long while.
And that something was right.

———

Make sure to add this to your reading lists if you're enjoying it so far. Please leave a vote and comment!

Mere :)