Miss Tattoo || Chapter thirty-one

~~~

"You can't tell anyone, this is our secret!"

"Of course, but what made you want to get a piercing all of a sudden?"

Taehyung shrugged, "Not sure, I really like Jimin's, but I don't want him to think I'm copying him," a light blush was noticeable on his features, although the air was a little chilly as the city seemed to be just as cold as your hometown. You giggled at him, "I'll be sure to send Jimin a video of you getting it," you teased, his hand coming into contact with your shoulder as he slapped you lightly. "Y/N!" He yelled, genuinely scared that his friends would judge him for a piercing. Why would he think that, anyway?

"Where are you getting?" You asked, your strides slightly faster to keep up with how long his steps were infront of the other. He hummed, "Secret."

"If I guess, will you tell me?" You asked, and he pouted, a finger to his lips as he thought. "Sure," he decided, smiling at you as if you'd never get it. "But you have to give the exact name, otherwise I'll say no."

"Fine. Hmm, tongue bar?" You guessed, trying to picture Taehyung with a bar through his tongue. That's never gonna happen.
He shook his head.

"Medusa?" You pointed to just above your lips, inbetween your nasal columns as he smiled with a raised eyebrow, "nope." He said with a pop to the p.

"Snakebites?" The two on the lower lip, in which Taehyung simply shook his head at. "You don't know me at all, Y/N." He said, a half-hearted joke as he seemed to be genuinely upset you couldn't guess. You frowned at him for a moment, before a few thoughts came to your head to make you smile mischievously.

"Septum?" He seemed to visibly wince at the mention of the bull ring. Your smirk deepened as you pretended to hum, staring at him as he looked off to the distance with a straw between his teeth.

"Nipples?" You asked monotonously, and he snorted his juice. "What!? No!" His eyebrows were practically raised to his hairline, face a little red. "What about-" you used your index finger to point downwards, in which his gaze followed curiously and he snorted. Again.

"No!" He screeched, and you ached with laughter as his face went bright red. "I wouldn't- why would I-" He stuttered, lost for words as you found it hilarious.

"I'm joking," you wiped your eyes, wary if your mascara had leaked and ruined your face for the day. "But, if you decided to, I would support it. Would I have to come and watch you get it done?"

He looked at you with his eyes wide as saucers and mouth agape like a fish out of water, opening and closing as he tried to find words. You stuck your tongue out in a joking manner to help ease him away from the suffering of your jokes. "But really, what are you going to get done?" You asked, and his eyebrows fell into a scowl.

"Not telling, you can wait and see." He said, eyes going back to wander the city as his lips met the straw again in defiance. You huffed, frowning at him. "Fine," You said, "but if I have to wait outside, who's going to hold your hand to get it done?"

His eyebrows raised again, and again, you stuck your tongue out. "Gotcha." You said, and he rolled his eyes with a smile. "I'm going to get my helix done, on my ear," he moved his hair away from his ear as his pace slowed to point to the top central part of his cartilage. It took a moment to process it as you tried to imagine it on him, and although it was a difficult task, it was certainly easier to imagine than the nipple one.

What would he look like with nipple piercings?

No, Y/N, you don't need to know that.