Baby Disasters

Seperation

Sakura and Sarada have been inseperable since the day Sakura found out she was pregnant. She happily told her mother the news over the phone when she was at college hoping for the same reaction but her mother begged her to get an abortion with the reasoning of her being only nineteen and pregnant with the child of a man who was never around. Sakura didn't want to admit she was right so she tracked Sasuke down and ended up giving birth to her daughter in the basement of a frat house. However, the thought of raising her first, most likely only, child on the road appalled her, so Sakura went back home. By herself. She knew that Sarada would be the closest thing she had to Sasuke until he came back.
____________

Sakura placed a sleeping Sarada in her crib and walked out the nursery, pulling a scrunchie from her hair making the long locks fall down her back. She had been meaning to cut it but Sarada didn't seem to like any babysitter or nanny Sakura hired, she would never bring her baby to a hair salon unless it was absolutely necessary, and Sarada enjoyed playing with the strands when she was bored. Sakura could deal with long hair if it meant keeping her princess happy. Sarada wasn't fussy but she liked her mother's attention more than anything, so it was no surprise to Sakura that her little girl started bawling as soon as she was down the hall. It was like Sarada had a Sakura detector in her and could tell when her mother was too far away. Sakura rushed back to the nursery to see Sarada's chubby fingers clinging to the edge of her crib and her tiny face scrunched up and red. Sarada was two so Sakura thought she was going through her terrible twos where toddlers like to disrupt everything but Sarada stopped screaming as soon as her dark eyes met her mother's green ones.

"Hi baby girl. What was that for? You were just napping." Sakura picked up her daughter and kissed her forehead.

"No leave!" Sarada exclaimed as she clung to her mother's dress, more tears escaping. Sakura wiped them away and took the distressed toddler to the living room where Sarada ended up falling asleep again. This time her small fingers were wrapped tightly around Sakura's dress as if to stop her from leaving.
____________

Sarada had learned how to walk before all her friends but despised doing it even though she's being doing it for two years, especially if she knew how to get her mother to carry her.

Boruto ran over to Sakura who was playing patty cake with a giggly Sarada on the park bench. He grabbed on the ends of Sarada's red dress with his hands and smiled when she looked down at him, disinterested.

"Wanna pway?" He asked with another tug of her dress. Sakura smiled because the interaction reminded her a lot of her and Naruto when they were younger. Sarada swatted his hands off her and turned back to her mother.

"Why don't you go? He's nice, sweety." Sakura suggested as she picked up the girl and set her down next to Boruto. Sarada glared before motioning for her mother to lean forward. She wrapped her arms around her mother's neck.

"I'm tired. It is nap time." She whispered to Sakura. Sakura sighed and picked up the 'tired' girl.

"Maybe tomorrow, Bolt." Boruto ran off to Mitsuki without a care, as if he hadn't just been rejected. Sakura slowly walked back to her house, quietly dispising the day her princess would start school.
____________
A/N

Heyo! Here we have a wild authour coming out of hibernation for a quick look at the sun... Just a really quick look before it sinks back into darkness.

I felt like yall deserved a chapter for being so great.

Feedback, comments, votes.
My birthday is on next Friday, the twelfth of January. #Capricorn♑👑

Kisses,
Hime