Am i coming back?

Short answer is yes.

The long answer is that I've lost my connection to this series and I've fell from the anime and manga. I haven't even opened Wattpad since the last time I updated. I 100% want to finish this story and then do a third to complete the trilogy but life is a lot right now. I am currently a senior in high school(I'll be 18 in January) so I've grown up along with my books and so has my writing. That also means that I'm applying for colleges and all that.

However, I'm seriously considering rewriting the series before going onto the third because there are a lot of loose ends and weird things that need to be worked on. The plot will be the same and I won't changing big plot points but some minor plots need to be tied up or added on to. My books need work but I won't work on them until I finish this one. My goal is to finish by June of next year and then start construction.

I love you all and I'm very appreciative of the support that I get from y'all. It means a lot to me. All your comments and suggestions are welcomed, sometimes even needed. I don't check this app a lot( like once every three months) so you can text me on twitter(@bakoogoolover), Instagram(@_adia.a_), or use my email(dedepumkin@gmail.com). Once again, I love you guys and the next chapter will be up by Saturday.

Kisses, Hime :)