Freshmen Year: Four

Yurui walked into class with Tarui and Toroi in tow. The three of them scanned the classroom before his eyes landed on a reading Sarada. They started to walk over but he held up his hand signaling for them to not follow as he approached her.

"Hey Sarada!" He exclaimed. Sarada expected it to be one of her friends, not the bubble gum idiot. Her face turned to a scowl.

"What do you want?" The dark haired girl demanded. Yurui smiled at her shyly, as if he were nervous.

"I just thought, ya know, that maybe in high school we could be friends. I never really understood why we hated each other." On the other side of the room Tarui and Toroi's mouths dropped. They had come to a conclusion. Yurui liked Sarada.

"Um..." Sarada was was confused. He was never nice. Why now? "I don't-"

"Just think about it, yeah?" He smiled again, this time his eyes twinkling. Sarada nodded her head slowly and the blonde walked off. Kobura watched from the back as she scratched at her purple wig. All the pieces were connecting in her head. Yurui had broken up Sarada and Boruto because he liked the Uchiha, not because of a power problem. He was just a jealous boy with too much control over situations.

"Fuck..." She ran out the room to the bathroom where she walked into the last stall. There was a window where she could sneak out. Kobura was dropping this nice girl act, Sumire was going to be gone. She just had to figure out how. She opened the window and slipped onto the roof. She pulled out her phone that had a picture of Boruto as her screensaver. The boy was clearly stupid and in love. She opened her contacts and texted Mitsuki.

Kobura:
How do you move away without breaking someone's heart?

Suki:
You've come to the right person 😁😎
******
After school, Sarada sat around waiting for her dad to pick her up. They were going shopping for a new pair of glasses. The ones she currently wore were engraved with Boruto's message and she hated them. Well, at least that's what she told herself. Yurui walk over and sat next to her and they started a conversation. He was different than she expected. Way smarter which was a nice change considering the only people who could actually hold intelectual conversations with her were Inojin, Shikadai and sometimes Himawari. He was new, an old rival. It was refreshing, especially since she's had the same friends since birth.

"You have really nice eyes." Yurui said as he removed the girl's glasses. Sarada blushed but she scowled.

"Thanks but I'd love my glasses back." The blonde smirked as he placed a new piece of gum in his mouth. He handed them back to her.

"I don't know. I think I like you better without them." Then a honk was heard. Sarada slid on her glasses and they both turned to see Sasuke sitting in a black car that was now parked by the curb. Sarada gathered her stuff and left, giving a small wave to Yurui. She got in the car and looked out the window to the blonde boy.

"So, glasses?" Sasuke asked as he drove off. Sarada thought back to Yurui's comment then looked at her dad.

"How about contacts?"

"If you want."

"And new clothes?" Sasuke loved his little girl so he'd do anything from her but this was something they'd never talked about.

"Um.."

"I'm just asking." Sarada sat back in her seat and opened her book. Sasuke looked at his daughter and saw how stressed she looked. As if something had happened. Boruto? He didn't know what to think.

"And it's not because of Boruto or anybody. I just think I'm growing up and I still dress like Himawari. She's twelve, dad..." Sarada explained as she turned the page in her book. Her face didn't convey anything but on the inside she was shaking. She can't believe she had just said that about one of her best friends. What's up with me? Nothing. You're just growing up. Another part of her answered this time and it scared her. Something harsh was in her head voice this time. This is what growing up feels like. Get used to it, sweetie. Logically, she knew it was just her hormones acting up but maybe her voice was right. Maybe it was time for her to grow up.

A/N

Ooooooooooooooooooo! Sarada! What's going on guuuurl! Yurui what are you doing to my precious little girl! Nooooooooo!

Lmfao. What's wrong with me? Idk the answer to that question so you probably don't either...

Anygay! Hope you like it. Comment, vote, and stuff... Idk.
~Hime