Sophomore Year: Seven

Shin Uchiha Jr. was an extremely distant relative to Sarada. She had no idea how they were related but she thinks their bloodline is so diverged that there's a possibility that there is no relation at all. She didn't know he even existed until she started high school and she didn't even start talking to him until she was a sophomore. From the time they've spent together, she already knows that he might have a crush on her. Apparently, his father would tell him glory stories about her family and how much they've done for Konoha but they couldn't be more wrong, her family has always been pretty selfish from what she's heard.

And she's not exactly any different. She was using him after all.

"You're gorgeous, ya know." He twirled a strand of her bang between his fingers. He did that a lot. He constantly complimented her but her hair was his favorite thing.

"Yeah, you tell me that almost every day." Sarada pushed her hair behind her ear, pulling the strand from his hand. She rolled her eyes and leaned against the tree. Yurui had invited her to the park to hang and she extended that invitation to Shin, who was more than happy to accept. So far no one else had interacted with him, besides her. Her eyes wandered around the area  and landed on Tarui who was staring at them from the picnic table the group occupied. She nodded her head, signaling her to come over. Tarui shook her head, her eyes flickering over to Shin. Sarada looked at him. He was staring at her, again. "You scare my friends." Sarada's never called them that before. It felt weird and wrong. She vowed to never call them that again.

"I'm not scary. But you definitely are." He smiled wide, his eyes sparkling. He was going to compliment her. "Scary beautiful."

"Thank you..." Sarada should be flattered. A cute boy who was kind and treated her like she deserved the world was giving her all his attention but she couldn't stop thinking about him. The stupid Uzumaki with obnoxiously blonde hair, light blue eyes, and a smile that made her heart flutter. The boy with a terrible personality and a loud mouth. The boy she should hate but can't.

"Hey, S. Are you going with them? They're leaving." Shin said as he shook her shoulders. Sarada furrowed her brows and shook her head. "Alright then." The pale boy took her hand and dragged her in the opposite direction of every one else. They got on his motorcycle, then they were off. Sarada kept her eyes closed the whole ride, trying to clear her mind but her thoughts were racing. She didn't notice when they stopped. "You can get off now."

"Where are we?" Her eyes still closed, reluctant to let go. Shin slid off the bike and took both her hands in his.

"Stop being a scaredy cat. I know you're not like that. Plus, do you really believe I'd do anything to harm you?" Sarada shrugged. She barely knew Shin. He barley knew her, not the real her at least. He knew the quiet, cocky Uchiha who had everything at her fingertips. She was all leather jackets, long black hair, and dark eyes. The confident, graceful porcelain beauty. The girl who could instill fear with one simple glance and make a room go silent with her presence. Her father's daughter. He didn't know the bookworm who could recite Shakespeare by heart or the straight A student with perfect attendance. The clumsy, loud, opinionated genius who kept her hair short so she could look a little like her mom. The girl who wore glasses, cardigans, pleated skirts, stole her mom's catchphrase, and had too many clothes in red. Her mother's daughter. She was rebelling but she would never admit to it aloud. It made things too real. She opened her eyes.

Lighting Burger.

Boruto's favorite food place since it opened. Her heart sank but she smirked. Her cocky attitude nothing but a facade. She placed a hand on his cheek, leaning in closer. Their faces only a few inches apart now. Shin blushed but he looked so happy. Sarada felt guilty.

"You're paying." Sarada smiled sweetly before pulling back and hoping off the bike. She started walking towards the entrance while Shim stood there dumbstruck. "I'm not eating by myself!"
******
Boruto was tired. He was mad. He was also guilty. He felt like an idiot for the way he had been acting towards the people he loved. It usually took a long time for him to become self aware but when he did, he felt terrible. He stood infront of Mitsuki's house with a determination he hadn't felt in a while. He rang the doorbell and stood there waiting. A girl he'd never seen before opened the door. Her hair was a curly mess, her clothes were rumpled. She looked like she just rolled out of bed.

"What." Boruto was shocked by her abrasiveness. He gulped.

"I-"

"Don't got all day, dude. What's it you want?" The girl rolled her eyes. Boruto took in a deep breath before speaking again.

"Is Mitsuki home? I need to talk to him." The girl shrugged her shoulders. Her eyes held a mischievous glint but her face was neutral. It was like she was reading his mind and seeing into his soul. The eye contact was sending a cold shiver down his spine. He was scared. No one ever made him scared.

Except Sarada.

Boruto was just about ready to turn and leave when Mitsuki appeared in the doorway. He looked a little annoyed but he was also struggling to keep a smile off his lips.

"I think you can ease up, Cobra. You've intimidated him enough." The girl smiled. Boruto breathed.

"The names Kobura and trust me, I know more about you than you do. Nice seeing you, Boruto." With a wink, Kobura left leaving the two boys by the door. The Uzumaki gulped. The way Kobura said his name made him shiver again, visibly this time. That girl was something else.

"Why are you here, Bolt?" Mitsuki asked as he leaned against the door, making no move to let the blonde in. Boruto felt a little hurt by that but he knew he deserved it so he didn't object.

"I, um, want to apologize. I've been such a dick lately and I know I'm a terrible best friend for making you deal with that. I want to make amends? I guess, with two people who currently hate me, and I know I'm gonna need you to help because ya know I suck at this think. Sun and moon?" Boruto held up his fist. The blue haired boy seemed to contemplate the apology but he had forgiven Boruto before the idiot even showed up.

"Sun and moon." He smiled as he bumped the other's fist.

A/N
Awww sweet but in other news

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OKAY BUT LIKE I'M SO HYPE! I KNOW 44 ISN'T A LOT BUT LIKE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OKAY BUT LIKE I'M SO HYPE! I KNOW 44 ISN'T A LOT BUT LIKE.... NUMBER ONE AAAAAAAAND NUMBER TWO! CRAZY!

*dies*
~Hime