four

GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ON FRIDAY. I WENT OUT WITH MY FAMILY AND WE CAME BACK LATE AND I WAS SO TIRED TO WRITE, AND I DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE IT BORING.  THEN THE NEXT DAY I HAD TO DO VOLUNTEER WORK, THEN I CAME BACK DID SOME OF MY HOMEWORK AND THEN I WENT OUT AGAIN AND CAME BACK HOME TO CONTINUE MY HOMEWORK. THEN TODAY I FINISHED MY HOMEWORK AND I FINALLY CAN BREATHE. SO, WITHOUT FURTHER A DUE, HERE IS CHAPTER FOUR. HOPE YOU LIKE IT :) 

--------------

HOPE'S POV

 I am too shocked and too scared for my own good to crack open my eyes. I can hear footsteps coming near me, and my first instinct is to back away to the wall. The footsteps come to a stop, right infront of me, but I still haven't opened my eyes. 

I can feel the person crouching down to my eye level, and I let out a whimper, fearful of what's to come,

"Shh, I'm not going to hurt you," a gentle, yet raspy voice spoke. I finally mustered the courage and opened one of my eyes. Then I opened the other one. In front of me, was possibly the most beautiful creature I have every layed eyes on. He had jet black hair, pushed back, and in a quiff of some sort. He was wearing black jeans, black boots, a black jacket that was unzipped, with a white shirt seen from underneath the material. His eyebrows were furrowed, waiting for me to say something. His eyes, although too far from me to examine, I'm assuming, are light brown, possibly hazel. His jawline made me want to drool, and he had those cheekbones... Oh those cheekbones.. Need I say more?

I must've been staring at him for a while, but I couldn't help it. He finally clears his throat, and speaks, yet again, "Are you alright?"

I can't speak. Not that I don't want to, but I'm just really shocked about what happened only a few minutes ago. I only nod at him. 

He nods back. "Did he hurt you?"

"Almost," I say, my voice barely over a whisper. I didn't think he heard me at first, but he did, and he soon replied with, "I'm sorry."

I finally muster up all the courage that I still have inside me, and say, "It's not your fault." A tear streams down my face soon after.

"Hey hey, don't cry. A sick man like that doesn't deserve your tears. Come on, let's get you out of here." He gently slips his arm under my waist, and the other under my legs, carrying me bridle style, as I wrap my arms around his neck. 

I bury my face in his chest. I wouldn't normally do that, but I'm really tired to even function properly, and all these events that happened today have tired me out. All I wanted to do was go to sleep. 

The man walks with me still in his arms for 45 minutes, until we reach a house. He sets me down gently on my feet, and guides me to the house.

"Is this your house?" I ask. 

"Yes," he says. He opens the door and holds it for me, waiting for me to go in.

I step inside the dark house, until he flicks open the lights. The house is very neat, with beautiful colored furniture, and decorations throughout. I thought his house wouldn't be this neat and clean, considering he's a guy, but I guess what I thought was wrong. I guess there are guys who like to stay neat and clean. 

"You can go take a shower -if you want. You don't have to, but - yeah. Whatever you're comfortable with." He nervously says.

Why is he nervous? I should be the nervous one here. I'm the girl who came to a guy's house - someone I've never met before - and whom I still don't know the name of, and he's the nervous one? This day is officialy marked as the worst, and weirdest day of my life. I fiddle with my fingers before answering, "I'd like to take a shower, please. If that's alright with you."