forty - epilogue

A/N: THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. I hope you like it! :)

enjoy xo

--------------------------------------------------------------------

EPILOGUE

HOPE'S POV

Ten years later....

Everything was going great in my life. It was peaceful, I am happily married, ten years and counting, I had six kids; Andrew, Emma, Aiden, Mia, Brandon and Anna. Zayn and I didn't fight as much as other couples did. If we did fight, it wouldn't last very long because one, I'm not the type to hold a grudge, and second, Zayn didn't like staying mad at me. I had fulfilled my promise to him - I gave him six kids. Although I wanted four kids at the beginning, I didn't mind having more. I loved children. Zayn was now the owner of the place he used to work in. His boss was retiring and he knew how hard working he was, so he sold the place to him and now it's the most known place in the world. Whenever people come to London, they always want to see where Zayn works. He has kept levels for office, where all the employees worked, and he has turned some of the levels into a place where art work was displayed, as well as a level where people could come and do their art in. He was very understading and loved seeing the smile on kids' faces. He was very genuine and I loved him so much. 

The boys all got married, and have families of their own. My brothers got married as well, and surprisingly, I was the one who got twins twice, while my twin, Daniel, got four kids, but no twins. Weird, right? Gemma got married as well, and she was having the time of her life dressing up her two little girls and teaching them all about fashion. Mira is engaged, and her wedding is in two months. I was happy for all of them. They all deserved it. Everyone deserves to be happy. 

In the end, Zayn's parents were happy with his decisions. They were finally happy for him. They let him live his dreams and do what he wants to do with his life. They were very proud of him and I appreciated that. 

Andrew and Emma were twins, both ten years old, Aiden was nine years old, Mia and Brandon were twins as well, and they were eight years old, and lastly, Anna was seven years old. They all loved playing together, and were one whole team. They loved their uncles and aunts, and loved going to their grandparents' houses because they knew they'd be welcomed with lots of love, hugs and food. 

It was nine thirty at night, and the kids were going crazy. They weren't sitting down, and kept jumping up and down.

Aiden hugged my leg. Brandon did the same. "Aiden, Brandon, get off mommy's legs."

"No mommy," they both said, giggling.

"Please, boys, mommy needs to go do dinner," I told them, but it didn't work.

Anna, Emma and Mia came racing down the stairs, running after each other. Mia hid behind me, saying, "Mommy, help me, they're trying to catch me!"

"Anna, Emma, what did I tell you about chasing Mia around?" I looked at them, giggling.

"See, mommy, you find it funny," Anna said.

"Yeah, Mia, you shouldn't be scared of your sisters," Emma said, smiling at her.

"You're tricking me," Mia said.

Aiden and Brandon started laughing, Mia was still behind me, Anna and Emma were laughing as well, but Andrew was nowhere to be found.

"Where's Andrew?" I said, panic rushing through me.

"Here I am," a voice came from behind me.

I turned around, and my eyes widened.