Prologue

BECAUSE MY PHONE ALWAYS AUTOCORRECT SIK-K NAME I JUST LEFT IT AS HIS STAGE NAME. I WILL EVENTUALLY GO BACK AND CHANGE IT.

Olivia POV

"Mom, I'm going to Valerie's house" I lied. I was actually going to see the love of my life. It's not that my parents won't let me date. It's the fact that they rather see me with a black man.

They don't just dislike Minsik because he's not black. They also say he's too much of a thug for an Asian guy. He's not a thug just because he dresses a certain way doesn't make him a thug.

"Ok honey just be home by dinner" she called out from the kitchen.

I walk towards the alleyway where I usually meet him. He's leaning against the building waiting for me.

I walk towards him and he takes my hand as we walk towards his house.

"Did you miss me?" He asks kissing my hand.

"What type of question is that of course I missed you" I kissed his cheek.

"I wish we still went to the same school" he sighed. Yes, my parents made it their mission to keep us apart to the point where they made me change schools.

We reached his house and he opens the door with his key. We walk in and his mom happily greets us. She's been a big supporter of our relationship. She's even let me stay over when my parents kick me out for being with Minsik.

We go into his room and lay down. We were just watching TV. We were watching Love And HipHop because that's what I wanted to watch. Until, he goes into his drawer and sits back on the bed.

"Look at what I got" he shows me a condom.

"Where did you get that" my eyes widened.

We only had sex once. But, it was unprotected. After, our pregnancy scare I said I wasn't going to have sex with him unless he had protection. I didn't want to be one of those girls who got pregnant at 16. Especially, since my parents don't like him.

"I got it from my parent's room" he said nonchalantly.

"You took it from your parents room" I snatched it out of his hand.

"Yeah what's the big deal" he pouted trying to take it back.

"The big deal is you took it from your parents room" I laughed at him.

"You said you wouldn't have sex with me unless I had protection. I couldn't help it you make me so hard and I only want to have sex with you" He pouted.

"Let me feel" I smirked. I know I'm teasing him but, it's so funny.

He takes his sweatpants off and sits up on his knees, as I rub him through boxers. Well he wasn't lying he was really hard.

I stopped rubbing him and he gives me a what the fuck look.

I take my jeans off along with my panties. "Touch me" I said putting his hand between my legs. I take his dick out of his boxers and started jerking his back and forth.

He doesn't hesitate to rub my clit. The pleasure was taking over me. I had to keep quiet because his mom was downstairs. He plunged his finger into me. The faster he fingered me, the faster I jerked him.

I couldn't take it I held on to his arm feeling myself ready to release.

"I'm cumming" I moaned, shaking. "Me too" he groaned.

I came on his fingers and he came all over my thigh. He cleaned me up and clean himself.

We decided to continue when his mom is not home because we could get caught.

"I want to marry you so bad" he started to lay his head on my stomach.

"Me too. I wish my parents would just come to their senses" I ran my fingers through his hair.

"You would never let your family ruin our relationship right?" He questioned.

"I will never ever let them do that"

We took a nap together until, it was time for me to go. He walked me home.

I came into my home and into our living room where I see some people I've never seen before sitting on the couch with my parents.

It was two boys, one of them looked my age and the other is obviously younger and their parents.

"Oh Olivia meet the Johnsons" I waved at them.

"You know Jason is actually the same age as you and he also goes to the same school" my mom said as if I should give a fuck.

"Oh cool" I said showing I'm not interested.

"You should get to know one another" she added. Oh I know what she's doing. She's trying to hook me up with this guy.

He's not ugly. He's actually really good looking but, I'm already with Minsik.

My mom grabbed my hand and pulls me into the living room to sit on the couch and have a conversation with this random guy.

Then, all of a sudden they just leave me alone with him.

What the fuck.

✨✨

I hope you beautiful people enjoyed the chapter 💕