Chapter 27

Follow me and to all the new and unappreciated writers message me and send me books to read so, I could promote your books.

Olivia POV

"Liv are you ok?" Sik-k asked me after Bella went to stay the night at her best friend's house leaving Sik-k and I alone.

"Yeah I'm fine"

"We need to talk"

"If it's about me staying inside my room for Bella's birthday I'm sorr-"

"It's not about that"

"Then what is it?"

"I want a second chance" he says which makes me laugh. How is he going to ask me for a second chance I gave him plenty and he messed all of them up.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"I gave you plenty of chances and when we were 16 you ruined them"

"Because I was only 16. I've matured I'm not the same little boy anymore-"

"You're saying that and you'll do the same shit again. You're going to cheat and leave me to take care of Bella all by myself"

"I'm sorry I know I can't take back all the time I missed with her but, I'm trying my best to repair it" he responded. "I really want to make this work. I'm asking for one more chance"

I couldn't just let him in. He begged for a chance before and he let me down countless times. He's told me he loved me but turned around and gave other girls the love he claimed he had for me.

"I'll have to think about it" I said knowing that I most likely will dodge this subject again. Let's be honest, I'm still in love with Dabin and I'm still hanging on to the fact that he'll drop his baby mama for me.

It just sucks that's she's the girl who could give him a child and I'm not. We've been trying for a year but, we were told that Dabin couldn't have kids. As soon as he goes over to L.A all of a sudden he's able to have kids. I'm so furious about this. Plus, his baby mama isn't even cute. I'm lying she's gorgeous. I should be happy for them but I can't bring myself to do that.

"I think we should spend more time together as a family and alone..."

"I understand the family part but the alone part might not happen"

"Please Liv" He begged. "I really want to spend time with you. I know the old Oliver when we were in high school but, I don't know the new you as much. You'll also see how much I've changed as well"

I thought about it. I'm old enough now to recognize if he's trying to run game on me. So I should at least give him a chance to show how much he's changed since I don't see myself letting him get another chance with me.

"Ok fine we should have lunch together tomorrow or something"

"Yeah I'll love that" he smiled. The same smile I use to melt over when I was a teen.

"Sweet dreams beautiful" he said kissing my temple.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter