Chapter 19

Olivia POV

My best friend Mara and also Dabin's sister were in the living room chatting while Bella was at her grandmothers house. I was going to keep Bella from going there since Sik-k was saying there for a while but that wouldn't be right since he is her real father. I should at least let him spend time with her.

Mara has two kids. Come to find out while I was one month pregnant with Bella she was two months pregnant with Milla. We just ended up bonding after that.

"Are you sure you want to let him back into Bella's life?" Mara asked. "He's always walking away from his responsibilities"

"That's what I'm scared of. Bella is at an age where she could remember things. What if he walks out her life again? She'll remember her dad wanted nothing to do with her. He just wanted to live his life"

"He went to college without even saying goodbye" Mara reminded me. "But, he had time to invite everyone to his going away party"

"He basically went on to live the life I wanted to live. I was the one planning to go to college" I tried not to cry. He ruined my life and left me with a child. Don't get me wrong I love Bella to death but, I missed out so much on life.

Even though, after graduating I had to stop my education. Dabin still went to community college. He did that and took care of Bella at the same time. He's everything I could wish for.

"I don't think you should tell Bella about him" she said. "He's lucky he didn't have to deal with me I would of put him on child support like I did with two of my baby daddies"

Mara had no shame in having two baby daddy's, and if she doesn't stop hitting the club every week she might have three of them.

Sik-k POV

Bella and I spent the whole day together. We went shopping and I bought her lots of junk food which I told her to keep a secret from her mom.

"Sik-k you look a lot like my grandma and grandpa" she smiled."I always wondered why daddy never looked like his parents"

"Hmm? What are you talking about?" I asked. I hope she's not thinking that Dabin's parents are my parents.

"Are you my daddy's brother?" she asked. I feel like Olivia and Dabin have been lying to Bella so long that she actually thinks Dabin is somehow related to my parents. She needs to know the truth.

"No Bella" I said. "The truth is...." I sighed not even sure I should tell her right now. I had a good day with her. This is the first time that Olivia let me keep her for a day in a long time.

"What is it?"

"I'm your real father" I blurted out. She stared for a long time then suddenly frowned.

"You're a liar. Dabin Hong is my dad"

"No he isn't. That's why your last name is Kwon. My full name is Minsik Kwon."

"You're lying" she had tears rolling down her cheek. "I'm going to tell my mommy"

"I'm sorry you had to find out like-

"I've never seen you before in my life. How can you be my daddy?" She cried.

It pained me to see her crying. Especially since I'm the one who made her cry.

"Please stop crying"

"I don't know who you are!" She shouted. "You're not my dad" she ran in the house.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter