Chapter Ten

Olivia POV

"What do you mean you don't want to be with me? I left Valerie for you!"

"Why are you acting like that was a hard task to do?"

"Liv we can't take care of a baby unless we're together" he said.

"Yes we could w-"

"Liv just give me one more chance. That's all I'm asking for. I only want to repair things because I fucking love you" he said. Looking into his eyes I still see the same guy I met two years ago. The guy that would do anything to be with me. The guy that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Maybe one more chance can't hurt.

"Ok one more chance but you need to find a job"

"Ok I'll find a job"

Next day...

Sik-k walked me to school. He's been really sweet like he use to before we broke up.

"I want to introduce you to my friends" he said.

"No I don't want anyone to know about me" I replied. I just don't want any attention put on me. He's already very popular at school. Just imagine all those girls hating me because of him.

"But why?"

"I don't want any attention to be put on me. Once you tell your friends about me they'll tell other people and everyone is going to be in our business"

"Ok but you have to tell your FRIEND about me" he said putting emphasis on the word friend.

"Hmm?" I looked at him confused.

"Your friend Devin" he scowled.

"You mean Dabin?" I laughed.

"I don't see what's so funny" he gave me a serious look.

"It's just the fact that you messed up his name" I giggled. "Are you jealous baby?" I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"No I just think he just all up in your face most of the time"

"How would you even know that?"

"I always watch y'all from across the room at lunch" he admitted. I never see him even looking my way. I always think he's too busy with his friends.

"So you're telling me...Once we broke up... We became a stalker?" I smiled.

"Shut up Liv" he laughed.

"I have to go to class" I said.

"We have the same class" he reminded me.

"Oh yeah but, I don't want to walk in at the same time"

"Alright, you go in first. No one would believe that I'm walking into class so early" we both laughed because it's true. Sik-k would only come to class early when I told him to walk me to class.

I went into class with the biggest smile on my face. I finally got the love of my life back. While I was deep in thought I got a text.

I'm thinking it's Sik-k but once I look at it I realize it's Dabin. He probably came over to drive me to school.

Dabin: Where are you?

Me: Omg I forgot to tell you, Sik-k walked me to school

Dabin: Oh... So you guys are back together?

What if I say yeah and he stops being my friend? I seriously have no friends. The only friend I had was Valerie but she was a fake bitch. I don't really fully trust Sik-k I feel like he's going to mess up sooner or later.

Me: No his mom just told him he needs to start walking me to school everyday.

Dabin: Ok I'll see you at lunch 😘

I shouldn't entertain Dabin's flirting anymore. If Sik-k and I going to be together I can't entertain other people behind his back.

At lunch...

"When are you going to spend the night again" Dabin asked.

"I don't think I can't spend the night anymore. I got in trouble last time"

"Wanna hang out after school then?"

"No I have things to do" I lied.

"Ok I guess" he says. After that we didn't speak to each other all lunch period.

I want to tell him I'm back with Sik-k but I don't know how he'll react. He already has an attitude because I won't be hanging out with him after school.

Sik-k walked me home after school. It was like old times until, he started getting ready to go out after he dropped me off at home.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going to a friend's house" he said.

"You're not going to look for a job at all?"

"Shit" He cursed. "I'll just have my friend help me" he says.

I don't want to jump the gun and think he's cheating so soon. We've only been dating again for a day. What if he already thinks I'm boring? He's probably already used to a party girl and he thinks I'm not enough for him.

"Ok have fun" I said hoping he had the worst time of his life and came back home as soon as possible.

Sik-k POV

"What do you have to tell me?" I asked Valerie.

"I'm pregnant" she smiled.

"You're lying" I shook my head in disbelief.

"Nope, I'm pregnant" she showed me the pregnancy test. Olivia and I just got back together I can't give this kind of news to her. She might really leave me.

"But I'm only 16" I complained. I can't have two kids on the way at the age of 16. My parents are still doing everything for me.

"Olivia is pregnant too and you weren't complaining about your age"

"You can't keep it. You have to get rid of it"

"If I have to get rid of my baby then Olivia has to get rid of hers too" she scowled.

"How do I even know it's mine?"

"You're the only one I had sex with and we did it every single day"

Well she wasn't wrong about doing it every single day. After Olivia was holding out on me I had no other choice.

I have to at least try to hide this from Olivia.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter