Chapter 18

Olivia POV

"I really did miss you and Bella" he said while having a tight grip on my arm. I was just trying to use the bathroom and as soon as I came out the bathroom, Sik-k was right there.

"Please let go of me"

"At least tell her I'm her father. She doesn't even know who I am"

"Who's fault is that?" I scoffed.

"I just want her to know that I'm her father. My mom has been telling me Bella thinks Dabin is her father"

"He is" I answered.

"No the fuck he's not" he tried controlling his anger.

"He's been there for her since birth you've done nothing for her. I'm telling her that you're her father so you could break her heart and walk out her life again."

"Let's not forget her last name is Kwon" he says. "Don't you think when she gets older she's going to be curious about her last name. She needs to know who I am"

"She won't know because I'm changing her last name" I said walking off. I took Bella by the hand walking her out the house with me.

"Mommy you're pulling my hand too hard" Bella started to cry.

"I'm sorry baby" I said kneeling down wiping her tears. "Mommy didn't mean to hurt you"

"I'm telling Daddy on you" she said rubbing her eyes. It's going to tear her apart that Dabin isn't her dad.

"I'm sorry baby, let's go home" I said leading her to my car as we drove to a ice cream parlor because I birthed a drama queen. She claimed she needed ice cream so that her hand don't fall off. We got into the house.

Dabin was on the couch watching tv. Bella ran to Dabin crying all over again.

"Daddy, mommy was trying to kill me" she complained.

"What did mommy do this time?" He asked as if this wasn't the first time she complained about me.

"I accidentally pulled her hand too hard"

"Don't worry baby. I'll handle your mom. Go upstairs and play" Bella stuck her tongue out at me and ran upstairs. I'm honestly scared for her to get to her teen years. She's going to be too much for me to handle.

"He's back" I said.

"Who's back?" Dabin asked.

"Sik-k is back and he wants Bella to know he is her real father"

Dabin got quiet for a while. We've been trying to have a baby of our own but it hasn't been working in our favor.

Come to find out Dabin has a rare condition in which he can't get anyone pregnant. So he'll never be able to have kids. That's why he treats Bella like his very own.

"I kinda expected something like this to happen I was just hoping it happened when Bella was at least in college" he said sound really sad.

"I don't think I want to tell her he's her father" I told Dabin.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because he's just going to walk out her life and leave her heart broken. I can't allow him to treat my baby like that."

"Yeah but she has to at least know who he is. If he messes up she still has me. You know I'll always be there for her" he says putting me at ease.

"I'll go over to his mom's house and talk to him"

"I know I can't give you everything but, please don't have me looking stupid" he says.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"I know I can't give you any kids but please don't mess with him behind my back." He says.

"I'm not interested in Sik-k anymore. He's messed up too much times for me to take him back" I told him.

"I hope so" he sighed.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter