Chapter 20

Olivia POV

Ever since I picked up Bella from her grandparents house she's been really sad. I actually let her spend a whole day with her real father. I thought she would be happy because she likes Sik-k.

"Bella how are you?" I asked sitting on her bed as she was laying down faced away from me.

"I'm ok" she answered sounding sad.

"How was your day with Sik-k?"

"It was terrible. I hate him, he's a liar" she angrily responded. That's what I was afraid of. I know Sik-k is a liar, he probably promised her something and couldn't keep his promise.

"What did he lie about sweetie?"

"He told me that Dabin wasn't my real dad and that he was my real dad"

The room went silent. He was telling the truth but, I told him to wait a while before telling her.

"Wasn't that a lie mommy?" She turned towards me with tears in her eyes.

"Bella, Sik-k is your real dad" I confessed.

"Why would you and dad- I mean Dabin lie to me?"

"I'm sorry Bella, you need to understand why I told you that"

"I just want to be alone" she said facing away from me again.

I left her room angry at Sik-k. Why would he tell her so early.

A month after...

My relationship with Bella is not the same anymore. She's still mad that I didn't tell her that Sik-k was her real dad. Her relationship with Dabin is isn't as strong as it use to be. She calls him by his real name now. I've told Sik-k's mom about it and she asked Bella why is she acting like that to me and Dabin and she said it's because we're a bunch of liars.

She's starting to get really close to Sik-k. She spends more time with him than with me and Dabin put together. Ever since he got his degree and a good paying job he's been showering her with guilt gifts. He only spoils her so much because he feels guilty about not being around for five years of her life. I still don't understand why she's mad at me and Dabin, the people whose been there her whole life but not mad at her dad who left her because he was afraid of responsibility.

"Bella breakfast is ready" I called out to Bella.

"I'm going to eat breakfast at school" she ran downstairs.

"I could drive you to school today since I'm working later on"

"No dad is bringing me to school" she declined my offer.

"Dabin is bringing you to school?"

"I said dad" she rolled her eyes

"Little girl I'm tired of your attitude. Don't you ever roll your eyes at me again"

"You don't have to deal with my attitude because I'm going to live with my daddy" she said grabbing her her backpack and walking out the door.

I gave that little brat everything I could give her just for her to go live with Sik-k? What did I do wrong?

Plus, Dabin hasn't been coming home lately. He hasn't been home for two days. I don't know what to think of it. I would hate to think that he's cheating on me. This is very new coming from him. Even when we would argue he would come back home. He still calls me to check up on Bella and I but he never comes home.

It's lonely staying in the house by myself. I eventually fell asleep and got ready for work once I woke up. I work at a hair salon it's not something I wanted to do with my life but it's how I pay my bills.

After a day of woman getting their hair done and gossiping about others I got home early only to see Dabin packing up some of his things.

"What are you doing" I asked as he was putting folded clothes in his luggage.

"I'm leaving" he answered now making eye contact with me.

"But why? Is it something I did?"

"No it's just we already can't have kids and Bella knows that Sik-k is her real dad...you don't need me anymore"

"Yes I do. I do need-"

"No you don't Olivia" he interrupted me. "The only reason I had a chance with you is because Sik-k didn't want to take care of Bella"

"That's not true"

"If Sik-k were to be fully committed to taking care of Bella in the past you would still be with him. Even after he lied and cheated on you multiple times you still took him back and was cheating on me with him."

"Why are you bringing that up all of a sudden?"

"Because he's back in the picture, which means my time is up. Bella no longer needs me and it won't take you long enough to realize you don't need me either"

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter