Chapter Fourteen

Olivia POV

I hated school ever since my baby bump was visible people kept spreading ridiculous rumors about me. They were guessing my baby daddy and picking on me for being pregnant. The majority of the girls at school are having sex it's just unfortunate that I so happened to be the one that ended up with a baby inside me.

While I was the the class that I had with that snitch Jason. You know the one that told my mom I was with Sik-k? Yeah his bitch ass.

"I actually know her parents and I know they kicked her out because she was having a threesome with two other guys" Jason lied darting his eyes towards me smirking. I could tell he wanted a reaction out of me.

People in class were looking at me with disgust and I was scared to stick up for myself because usually Sik-k would stick up for me. Even though, Sik-k would ignore me in school he still made sure no one messed with me. That just shows how weak I am without him. Sadly, he didn't come to school today. I mean why should I care he's nothing to me but the father of my unborn child.

So, I sat there quiet throughout the whole entire day. Dabin tried to ask me what's wrong but, I made up a lie about me craving random things that wasn't at my reach.

Sik-k😒: Are you working after school?

Me: No

Sik-k😒: Can you come over?

If I come over I most likely will end up having sex with him.

Me: No I don't think I should come over there

Sik-k😒: Could you at least meet up with me somewhere we need to talk.

Me: Ok at the park after school

After school I went straight to the park. I needed to know what Sik-k wanted to talk about.

I walked up to him sitting on the park bench.

"I missed you" he said holding my hand. I pulled my hand away from him.

"Is all you wanted to tell me?" I asked.

"I wanted to propose to you" he says which causes me to laugh.

"Yeah right" I said sarcastically. "With what ring?" I rolled my eyes.

That's when he got up off the park bench and got on one knee pulling out a ring box. My eyes widened because I wasn't expecting this. Where did he get the money for a ring?

When he opened the ring box I was in awe.

"Olivia will you marry me?" He asked. People in the park were surrounding us waiting for my answer.

"Yes I'll marry you" I answered. People were cheering for us at the park. We're not even old enough to get married yet but, the fact that he bought me a ring proposed means a lot.

A week earlier...

Sik-k POV

"Where could I buy a ring that's cheap but looks real" I asked my friend Terrance

"Jessica has parents that are owners of a jewelry store" Terrance told me. "Maybe you could convince her to help you get one for cheap"

"I doubt it"

"Just try it"

I met up with Jessica at her house. I really need to impress Olivia. This is probably the only way she'll take me back.

"You want anything to drink" Jessica offered.

"No, I just need you to get me a discount on a ring"

"I could do that for you" I smiled. Finally things are working in my favor.

"But, you have to give me something in return" she said straddling me.

"I can't do that with you" I told her straight up. "My girl will kill me"

"She won't find out" she said kissing me.

We actually ended up having sex that night. I haven't told anyone about it and I hope Jessica keeps this a secret.

✨✨

Sorry for short chapter but, I hope you enjoyed it