Chapter 24

Olivia POV

"Are you ok?" Sik-k asked me as we walked into the restaurant.

"Yeah I'm fine" I fake smiled. I lied, I'm not fine. I miss Dabin and he only came back to tell me he's leaving to go to L.A.

We ordered our food. I sat there scrolling on my instagram while Bella and Sik-k were whispering to each other. I'm pretty sure they were making jokes about me because they kept looking at me after they whispered things to each other and laughed.

Our food came and they were still whispering to each other until it stopped out of nowhere.

"Mom do you still love daddy?" Bella asked. I know she's referring to Sik-k.

"Of course I love your daddy" I replied which caused her and Sik-k to have the biggest smile on their faces. "As a friend" I added which caused their smiles to fade.

We ate in silence until someone said "wow, I didn't expect to see you two still together."

I looked over and it was my mom and dad. I didn't think I would even see them again. Soon after Bella was born I lost all the desires I had of wanting them in our lives. I grew disgusted with them for kicking me out while I was underaged with a baby. I am their only child and they let me down. Bella doesn't even know who they are and since they're such shit parents it would be no use for her to know them.

"Olivia you've grown so much" my mom hugged me while I was sitting but I didn't hug her back and I could tell she felt the tension because I looked at her weird.

Last time I seen her she acted as if she didn't know me. I'm more so mad at my mom since she was the one who kicked me out in the first place and acted as if I didn't exist. As for my dad, I'm just hurt that he didn't try to find me.

"Oh my gosh, is that the baby?" My mom tried to touch Bella but I immediately pulled Bella towards me.

"Don't touch her" I answered angrily.

"Olivia don't be like that. She's your mom and that's her granddaughter" my dad said.

"Last time I checked she didn't want to me neither of those things" I responded.

"Could you please move away from our table, I don't want to be disturbed" I said as tears ran down my face. Seeing them just makes me angry. If I was still at my parents house while I was pregnant, the things I went through during my pregnancy wouldn't of happened. I know that I let them down for having a baby but they also abandoned me.

"What's wrong with you?" My mom asked. "You chose to leave. You already had your things packed"

"You told me to get out of your house!" I raised my voice, getting up and walking away from them and going to the restroom.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter