Chapter 23

Dabin POV

"You can't just stay here and stare at pictures of You, Olivia, and Bella. Just go back home" my sister Mara said.

"I don't know if I should...You know I've been thinking about staying in L.A for two months"

"What?!?" She said in shock. "So you're really leaving Olivia? She didn't even cheat on you"

"She didn't do it yet. Ever since Sik-k came back that's all she talked about. If he were to pull a move on her she wouldn't stop him. No matter how long he hasn't been in her life I could see she still loves him. She loved him more than me before and I'm pretty sure it's still the same way now" I replied.

"You're dumping the love of your life for something she didn't do to you. You're just being a little punk" Mara rolled her eyes. "Just go talk to her. It's clearly hurting you"

"Ok I'll go talk to her"

Olivia POV

Ever since Sik-k has been staying here, we haven't really talked. I don't really know what to say to him. Last time we lived with each other he would sneak in my room every night. Is it weird that I hoped that he would sneak in my room? Maybe I'm just saying that because Dabin is gone and I haven't had sex in a while.

Speaking of Dabin, I keep trying to call and text him but he's not answering me. I feel as if I lost him and I didn't do anything wrong.

It was around 6 o'clock and I didn't do anything but stay in my room all day. Until, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said while flicking through the channels on the TV.

Both Sik-k and Isabella come in dressed nice. What are they up to now?

"Mom we're planning on going out to eat. Do you want to come?"

"No you guys could go without me" I flashed a smile.

"Mommy please we never ate together as a family" she pouted.

"Fine I'll get ready" I said getting out of bed as they walked out the room.

I took a shower, got dressed, and put on makeup. I decided to wear something simple.

That's when there was a knock on the door

That's when there was a knock on the door. I didn't answer it because I was still doing some finishing touches on my makeup.

Once I came out the room and went to the front door my heart dropped. It was Dabin. I wasn't expecting him at all and I think the fact that Sik-k and Dabin were having a mini argument in the front door.

"Olivia can I talk to you outside?" Dabin asked.

I went outside and closed the door behind me so Sik-k wouldn't be in our conversation.

"So he lives here now?" Dabin chuckled. I could tell it was bothering but how does he know that Sik-k lives here. Sik-k probably threw that in his face.

"Only for a while until he gets his own apartment"  I answered hoping he doesn't think there's something between me and Sik-k.

"But you guys are going out as a big happy family" he shook his head "look, Liv you don't need to lie to me about your relationship with him"

"But I'm not dating him we're just co-parenting"

"It doesn't matter anymore to me Liv because I'm staying in L.A for a while"

My heart shattered. "For how long?"

"Not too long just two months"

"I'll wait for you so we could get back on track"

"Liv don't do that"

"But I want to. No one has ever loved me like you did" I said trying not to cry.

"Please just live your life. Waiting for me won't be the best idea"

Before I could ask what does he mean Isabella opened the door.

"Dad.."she called out to Dabin. "Are you going to miss my birthday this year?" She asked sounding sad. Her birthday is in three months.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world"

✨✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter