Chapter Eight

A/N~ I forgot to say in previous chapters that Dabin is suppose to be Dpr Live. Since that's his real name

Sik-k POV

I realized Olivia has been taking too long to just tell him she's staying home. I go outside and realize she left with him. I know I've been messing with Valerie but, I don't really like her. She's the complete opposite of Olivia. She's loud and she's a party girl.

The day after I slept with Valerie at that party I was planning to keep her as a fuck buddy until, I seen Olivia. She was so beautiful. I was surprised I've never seen her before but that was only because she was so quiet. She still had a lot of guys chasing after her though.

What made me even angrier about the Luke situation is that Luke was one of the guys I had to compete with for her in the past. His parents own businesses around this town so he easily bought her gifts and gave her flowers. I still don't even know how I won her over. As soon as she agreed to be my girlfriend I followed her around doing everything for her.

I would never do that for any other girl. Before Olivia I was just messing with girls who were wild. Olivia being quiet and sweet was different for me. She made it easy for me to be faithful.

Unfortunately, Olivia is the kind of girl that can't be alone and depends on guys to make her happy. I didn't see that until Valerie pointed it out. I'm pretty sure it comes from the lack of love she got from her parents. That's probably why it was so easy for her to fall in love with me. She told me she loved me two weeks into our relationship. I was chasing and competing with her for so long that I thought I really loved her at the time.

After her parents said they didn't like me I should of let her go. It's the fact that she left me for that reason and I begged for her to take me back because the same guys I chased away came back around. While I was heartbroken she had guys comforting her in front of me. I only dated Valerie to show Olivia how it feels to be played but it's only backfiring. I'm going to wait until, Olivia comes home so I could sit down and talk to her calmly. It's time for me to get my wife back.

Olivia POV

"Thanks for taking me to the beach. It was fun" I smiled while taking a lick from my ice cream that Dabin bought for me.

"You're welcome" he smiled back.

We were in the car eating ice cream. After what happened with Sik-k I really needed this. He tried to lock me in his room. What's wrong with him?

"You want me to take you back home so you could get ready for your job interview?" He asked.

"Yeah but could you come inside with me?"

"Of course I will" he kissed the back my hand. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I got home and walked into my room while Dabin followed. He sat on my bed while I searched for something to wear.

"Olivia you're home we need to talk..."  Sik-k trailed off. I looked over to Dabin sitting on the bed and back over to me. He furrowed his eyebrows probably confused as to why Dabin was in my room let alone this house.

"I'm getting ready for my job interview" I tell him. He doesn't say anything he just walks out the room. He's probably mad at me.

Oh well he'll get over it. I go into the bathroom to take a shower.

Sik-k POV

Why is that guy in my house and why is he in my wife's room. I walk in to confront him because I'm not understanding what he wants from Olivia. Guys our age don't chase after girls who are pregnant.

"Dude what is it that you want from Olivia" I say getting straight to the point.

"Nothing" he smirked. He's obviously lying.

"There has to be a reason why you're chasing after my girlfriend"

"She's-" before he could finish what he was saying my phone starts vibrating. It was Valerie.

"Where were you today? Why weren't you at school? Was it because of Olivia?" She ambushed me with questions.

"No, I had a headache so I didn't go" I said telling the truth. I did have a headache because Olivia spending the night at that guy's house made my head spin.

"Well I'm coming over" she said before hanging up.

"Was that your REAL girlfriend?" He asked.

I'm no longer going to put up with this. I'll just talk to Olivia about it.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter