Chapter Twelve

Olivia POV

"I don't want to go home" I said laying in Dabin's bed. I was hoping he offered for me to spend the night.

"I don't want you to get in trouble" he sits on the edge of the bed.

"I doubt anyone will care"

"At least call first" he tells me.

I called Sik-k and he actually picked up.

"Sik-k tell your parents I'm spending the night at a friend's house"

"What friend? It better not be Dabin. I can't believe you're-"

"That's not my only friend. I'm at my friend Mara's house" I said. Well it wasn't a lie Dabin's sister name is Mara and I am at her house and we are friends.

"I don't believe you" I rolled my eyes.

"Do you want to talk to her?" I asked.

"No, just have fun and be safe. I love you" he said I quickly hung up because I couldn't take his lies. He doesn't love me. He needs to stop telling me things like that he's always giving me false hope.

"Well I'll give you the bed. I'm sleeping on the couch" he says.

"N-no why? I want you to sleep beside me like we did the first time"

"I don't think your boyfriend would like that" my eyes widened. How did he find out I was dating Sik-k again?

"How do you-"

"He told me" I rolled my eyes. Of course he did.

"I don't think we're going to be together any longer because he's cheating on me" I said. I'm not sure if he's really cheating but he's been really secretive and sneaky lately. "Please lay with me, you're probably one of the only people who care about me. I just need someone to talk to"

"Fine" he sighed getting into bed with me.

Sik-k POV

I got up early in the morning to see Olivia come home. I honestly don't believe she's at friends house. I've never heard of a friend named Mara. So, I'm checking to see who brings her home.

An hour later, Valerie comes over unexpected.

"What are you doing here" I say while opening the door for her. She just walked past me into my house.

"I just wanted to spend the day with you. It's your day off right?"

"I'm going to work in a few hours." I lied.

"Can I at least spend some time with you before you go?" She asked.

"No, please just go home"

"Olivia is here isn't she? That's probably why you're trying to chase me off"

"Olivia is not even here" I said but she still ran up the stairs opening Olivia's room door.

I had to run after her. "I told you she's not here"

Just as I said that the front door opens. My heart started pounding when I heard Olivia's voice say "I'm home".

"I should probably say hi" Valerie smirked as she started going downstairs.

"No please just go in my room" I begged. She wouldn't budge so I started pulling her hand into my room. I was too late because Olivia came up the stairs as I was trying to pull Valerie into my room.

"W-what is she doing here?" Olivia said as she crossed her arms.

"Oh you didn't hear?" She smirked. "Sik-k and I are having a baby too"

Olivia looked over at me hoping I said Valerie was lying but I looked down ashamed.

Olivia ran to her room. I tried grabbing her arm but she pulled out of my grip.

"Well Sik-k I'll see you later, when you get off work like I always do" she made sure to say it loud enough so Olivia could hear.

I was so scared to go into Olivia's room but, I needed to talk to her.

I walked in to see her packing.

"What the fuck are you doing" I said watching her put her clothes in her suitcase.

"I'm leaving" she said wiping her tears and putting more clothes in her suitcase.

"Where could you possibly go"

"To my friend Mara's house" she replied.

"Mara probably doesn't even exist I never met her"

"You never met her because you've been spending time with Valerie"

"You're just blowing this out of proportion so you could have a reason to run in Dabin's arms" I said. I only said that to take the attention off me but it was obviously true because she didn't even say anything after I said that.

"You're doing this for him aren't you?!" I raised my voice. Still no answer.

I started taking her clothes out her suitcase and she started hitting me. I tried blocking her hits.

"Stop hitting me" I said accidentally swinging my arm and slapped her in her face.

She sat on the bed holding her cheek. She started crying loudly.

"You hit me!" She cried.

Olivia POV

"You hit me" I cried holding my stinging cheek.

"Shh Liv before my parents come in" he kneeled down in front of me.

"You don't even care that you hit me. You just don't want to get in trouble with your parents" I sobbed.

"No Liv I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you" he tried to kiss me but I moved my face.

"Liv please I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. I just don't want you to go"

"I don't want to be with you anymore" I covered my face with my hands crying. I don't want to leave him but, he'll never stop cheating on me.

"You don't mean that Liv. We've been together for two years. We're having a baby-"

"Valerie is having a baby too why don't you beg for her instead. I don't think we belong together. We're just going to co-parent because I can't be with a guy who hits me"

"Liv....please" he said as tears began to fall from his eyes.

"No, we're done"

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter