Chapter One

Olivia POV

"You're that girl that's in my math class" Jason said.

"Yup" I said completely uninterested.

"I always thought you were so pretty, I was just scared to talk to you" he continued. I wonder if I tell him I have a boyfriend would he run back to my mom and tell her?

"I'm not interested in dating right now" I lied.

"Oh ok, we could still be friends" he smiled.

I fake smiled back. There's something I don't like about this guy.

"Are you guys getting along" my mom walked in the living room, excited

"Yeah, we're practically best friends" I faked the same excitement she had.

"There's no need for sarcasm Olivia" she straight faced me.

During dinner, Jason mother kept hyping Jason up as if he was the coolest guy in the world.

"Jason has a job"

"Jason has honor roll"

"Jason is going to be a lawyer someday"

My mom is over here like "Liv did you hear that?"

My dad is like "isn't he such a good guy Liv?"

I remained quiet the whole time.

After they leave, I go into my room and cry. I can't tell my parents that I'm still with Minsik because the last time I told them that they kicked me out.

The next day after school...

I was walking out of school to go meet up with Sik-k because it's Wednesday and my parents aren't home. So, we could stay at my house.

"Olivia wait up" I hear a voice call to me. I turn around and see that it's Jason.

I try speed walking but, he caught up.

"Where are you going your house is that way" he pointed towards the direction of my house.

"I'm just meeting up with a friend" I said walking away.

He still follows me. "Could I at least make sure you're safe?" He asked.

I wanted to say no. Minsik wouldn't like me walking there with another guy.

"Sure" I said.

We walked over to the alley where I usually meet up with Minsik.

"Why are we here?" He asked.

"That's where I meet up with my friend" I said.

"This doesn't look safe" he says.

"Ok then you can leave" I said getting annoyed.

"Why does that Chinese guy keep staring at you" he says which makes me snap my head in the direction he was looking in. It was Minsik but, he didn't look too happy.