Chapter 16

4 months later...

Olivia POV

I finally gave birth to our beautiful baby girl Isabella. I don't think I ever want to experience giving birth ever again. Good thing is I went right back to my size. It's like I didn't have a baby.

Isabella never shuts up. All she does is cry. I'm happy that I have Dabin and his sister they've been helping me a lot.

I wish I could say the same for Sik-k. He gets irritated when he has to take care of Bella by himself. Bella likes him so much more than me, she doesn't even cry as much when she's in his arms. Some times I would sleep there to help him out with Bella. I've also been cheating on Dabin with Sik-k. It just keeps happening, even when I say I'm not going to do it anymore Sik-k still finds a way to get me to sleep with him again. He wants to get back together but I'm scared I'll break Dabin's heart and Sik-k is going to cheat on me again. I think we're better off co-parenting

"When are you moving back in" Sik-k asked me while he was changing Bella's diaper.

I honestly don't plan on moving back in. Living together just showed me that we weren't ready for that.

"I don't think we're ready-"

"Come the fuck on Liv" he cursed. "We're still having sex and you have clothes over here, just come back"

"I can't come back. Every time I do, you cheat on me"

"I said I was fucking sorry. It obviously doesn't matter to you that much because you're still riding my dick every chance you get" he threw in my face.

"Fuck you" I spat.

"You already do every time you stay over here" he says making me feel ashamed of myself because it's true. I'm suppose to be in a relationship with Dabin I shouldn't be doing things like that. I live with Dabin and he treats me like a princess. Sik-k doesn't even know that I'm dating Dabin.

I didn't say anything back I was just texting Dabin. Once it started to get dark outside. Dabin started sending me dick pics. I was going to respond to them when Sik-k comes back up to me.

"Look Liv, I'm sorry you know I just want you and Bella to stay with me and my family" he kissed me hand but, my phone kept vibrating. He realized it and grabbed it before I could pick it up.

I could tell he was looking through my text messages with Dabin from the look of his face.

He threw me phone against the wall. "That's all the reason you don't want to move back in huh!" He got in my face.

"Get out of my face" I pushed him.

"You fucking slut" he insulted me.

"Don't call me that" I tried walking away from him but he pulled my arm back to him.

"You think this shit is ok?!?" He pushed me against the wall.

"Sik-k leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled at him. "You cheat on me all the fucking time now you're mad because he's just sending me pictures"

"You're moving your shit out of his house tomorrow and you're living with me"

"No I'm not living with you again-"

He mushed my face in his hand which caused me to hit the back of my head against the wall. I punched him in the face.

He picked me up and slammed me on his bed trying to hold my hands down from hitting him but I kept breaking free and slapping or punching him until, his mom and dad broke us up. I didn't even realize that Isabella was crying the whole time.

Sik-k's dad took him to the other room while his mom was trying calm me down while I was packing all of Isabella's things to leave. I don't care if it's the middle of the night. I don't want to stay here. I called Dabin and he came to pick me up. I'm no longer going to deal with Sik-k unless it has something to do with Bella.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter