Chapter 21

Olivia POV

Ever since Dabin left I've been crying my eyes out. He's actually gone. I'm eventually going to be living alone since Bella wants to go live her with dad.

"Mom why are you sitting in the dark" Bella said standing in the doorway. I didn't realize I was sitting in the dark until she said.

"I-it's nothing I-I'm fine" I stuttered wiping my tears as she turned on the lights.

"Mommy why are you crying? She asked walking towards me "Is it because I wouldn't let you take me to school I'm sorry-"

"No it's just Dabin won't be staying here anymore"

"Why? Is it because of me?"

"No, it's not. I'll be fine" I fake smiled. "I'm just gonna go to sleep"

"Can I sleep in here tonight?" She asked.

"Yeah it's fine" I tried to hold back my tears.

Sik-k POV

"Daddy could mom come to the fair with us?" Bella asked.

"I don't know if Dabin will be ok with that" I answered. Dabin is always side eyeing me and mean mugging me.

"I need to tell you a secret don't tell mom I told you anything" she said "Dabin left us"

"Woah why?" I tried to act like I felt but in reality I'm so happy. Finally, I could get Olivia back. We could finally be a family.

"I don't know, she won't tell me. I found her crying in her room in the dark" she said with a sad face.

"I'll make her happy again" I smiled.

"You could do that?" She had the biggest smile on her face.

"Of course I could do that" I smiled back.

A week later...

Olivia POV

"I'm not coming with you guys to the fair" I said sitting on the couch eating ice cream while Sik-k and Bella begged for me to go to the fair with them.

"But mommy all you do is sit on the couch and watch tv"

"Come on, she just wants to spend one day with both of her parents" Sik-k said as Bella gave me her pouty face.

"Ok let me take a shower and get dressed" I sighed.

I showed, did my hair, and put on a little bit of make up and got dressed.

Once I walked out, Sik-k couldn't keep his eyes off me.

"You look...nice" he said eyeing me extremely hard.

"Thank you" I gave him a small smile. We stood there in silence as Sik-k stared at me.

"Could we go now" Bella finally spoke up.

We got in the car and picked up Milla, Bella's best friend and also Dabin's sister's daughter.

Once we got to the fair the kids went over to the bumper cars as Sik-k and I waited for them.

"I'm happy you came tonight" he smiled.

"Well you guys wouldn't let me sit around and cry my eyes out all day and eat ice cream" I responded wishing I was back home.

"Why were you so sad?" He asked. I didn't want to tell him because I kind of blamed him for it.

Even though I shouldn't because part of the reason why Dabin thinks I'll go back to Sik-k is because I cheated on him with Sik-k in the past and the only reason why I stopped is because Sik-k and I got into a fight and he told me he was done with me.

"Dabin left me" I said crying to hold back my tears.

"I'm sorry that happened" he said.

"It wasn't your fault"

Milla and Bella got off the bumper cars and came over to us.

They went to ride other kid rides as me and Sik-k followed after in silence.

"Remember our first date?" he asked. Our first date was at the fair but we didn't do anything but ride the Ferris wheel and kiss.
That was the very first time I got wet.

"Yeah" I shyly answered remembering how turned on I was.

"Let's go ride the Ferris wheel" he grabbed my hand leading me to the Ferris wheel.

When we got on the Ferris wheel I could feel Sik-k staring at me.

"While I was away I would always think about you and Bella" he said. "I'm sorry for leaving you guys. I regret it everyday."

"It's ok it's in the past now" I smiled at him. "I always hoped that you found a girl to make you happy"

"But there's no other girl for me" he quickly replied. "In the past before we had Bella, I always told you that I only want to be with you and I still feel that way. No matter how many girls I've messed with to replace you they don't amount to the type of woman you are"

I didn't realize I was crying until he wiped my tears with his thumb. "Please don't cry. I don't want to make you cry anymore" he said leaning in for a kiss.

Once we kissed, I felt the same butterflies I had on our first date.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter