Chapter Two

A/N- This is how Olivia looks

Olivia POV

I woke up two hours earlier so, I give Valerie the note I wrote for Minsik. I couldn't give it to him directly because my mom was watching me all morning. She even stood in front of the door to see what route was I taking to school. Valerie lives in the direction I go to school in. So why not give it to her instead. Since she still goes to the same school as him.

The note said:

Babe I got my phone taken away and I'll have to come straight home from school because my mom found the condom wrapper on the floor.

That's all I could write. I don't know if I'll be able to sneak out especially since Jason is snitching on me.

I got to Valerie's house and decide to knock on her window. She opens the front door of her house and let's me in.

"Why are you here so early?" She started rubbing the sleep out of her eyes

"I need you to give Minsik a note for me" I gave her the note.

"You're still with him?" she rolled her eyes.

"Why shouldn't I be with him? Is he cheating on me?" I panicked.

"No no he's not" she rapidly said. She knows I would probably die if Minsik does something like that to me. I gave up so much for this relationship.

"It's just that your parents don't like him. They even kicked you out because of him. You're letting this relationship ruin your relationship with your family"

I rolled my eyes. "Are you going to give him the note or not?"

"Ok I'll give it to him. Just be careful" she said.

I walked out her house happy and ready to go to school. I seen Jason and decided to give him a piece of my mind.

"So you snitched on me?" I squinted my eyes at him.

"I wouldn't say snitch, I more so looked out for you" he smiled. I should punch him in his mouth.

"When a bitch ass punk tells the pretty girl's mother that she's been out with her fine ass boyfriend that's snitching"

"I thought he was a stranger" he lied.

"Why would I meet a stranger in an alley? Do I look like that much of a whore to you?"

"W-well no it's just-" I interrupted him.

"Bye just leave me alone" I walked away.

The nerve of that guy. I wanted to text Sik-k but, I don't have my phone.

Two weeks later..

I haven't heard from Minsik since I got my phone taken away. I guess we're over. So I started moving on. Lately I've been seeing this guy named Luke. He goes to the school that Minsik goes to. But, I doubt it's problem since I'm single now. Valerie even told me she gave the note to Minsik and he never told her anything about it. It's ok to move on.

I got my phone back but, since Minsik hasn't made the effort to come talk to me I guess he doesn't care.

Luke took me to the movie theaters. Of course, he wasn't watching the movie he was just touching on my thigh and kissing all over my neck.

"Luke please let's just watch the movie" I tried moving his hand away from my thigh. It still feels weird being with a different guy.Minsik is still the only guy whose ever did anything sexual to me.

"Come on, Liv" he said sucking on my neck. I still kept trying to push him away from me.

"You don't want me?" He questioned.

"Not like that. Could you take me home?" I asked feeling uncomfortable.

"Fine" he took my hand and led me out the movie theatre.

He's older than me he's 17 and he has a car. He took me home and I went straight into the bathroom. My parents weren't home, thank God.

I looked in the mirror to find hickeys on my neck. I should of known Luke was going to do that. I hopped into the shower.

After, I was done showering. I went into my room and I instantly jumped.

"What are you doing here" I said walking towards Minsik. I was wondering how he got in until, I seen my window slightly opened.

"I missed you. I haven't seen you in two weeks. I told Valerie to tell you to meet up with me at her house but, you never came" he explained. This makes me feel bad. I already started moving on and he came to see me. Plus, Valerie never told me anything about that.

I tried covering the hickey with my hand. "I-I m-missed you too" I stuttered.

He pulled me on the bed and kissed my lips. I instantly felt butterflies in my stomach. Until, he pulled away and looked at me strange.

"What is that" he pointed to the hickeys on my neck.

"Um what" I tried to play stupid.

"Why do you have purple marks on your neck" he examined the hickeys.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I tried to get off the bed.

"Yes you do Liv. You're making me so mad right now" he pulled me back down the the bed.

"Let me go. I said I don't know" I pushed him away.

"You're hiding it because it's a hickey" he yelled at me.

I didn't even reply to him. I just tried going into my drawers to put on some clothes.

"Who gave it to you?" He asked.

"You did" I simply answered without thinking.

"Stop fucking lying Liv I haven't seen you in two weeks. Plus, I never gave you a hickey" he started covering his face with his hands.

"Minsik please stop getting emotional it's nothing" I felt tears falling from my eyes as well. I hate the fact that I'm hurting him.

"I've been worrying about you this whole time. I asked Valerie for you everyday. I took a risk by coming here even if I could get caught by your parents. You can't even tell me the truth" he cried. This is the first time I seen him cry.

"You'll be mad at me" I fidgeted with my fingers.

"You basically just told on yourself. You went out and cheated on me"

"No babe just listen to me-"

"No I'm done with you" he said getting off my bed. I was left there by myself. Why couldn't I have waited.

So, we're officially done.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter