Chapter Six

Olivia POV

It's lunch time and I sit by myself as usual. I sat with my back facing away from Sik-k and his friends. It pains me to even see females going crazy for him in my face and I can't do anything about it because I'm only carrying his child.

Suddenly, Dabin sits next to me. I was really shocked. I thought he wouldn't want to talk to me anymore.

"Are you hungry?" He slid his tray towards me. I usually don't like school food but, I was starving. I could get food myself but, I had to hurry and get this seat away from Sik-k and his friends.

"Yeah" I smiled at him. It was quiet between us. Until, he broke the silence.

"You didn't tell me you lived with him"

"I don't really have anywhere to go. My parents don't want anything to do with me" I sighed. I don't like talking about this. It just shows I lost so much for someone who doesn't even love me anymore.

"Oh I'm sorry" he sincerely said. I could tell he meant it.

"My sister went through the same thing. It was during her first year of college and my parents abandoned her too" he added.

"Is the father in her child's life?" I asked. I'm really hoping this is just a phase that Sik-k and I are going through and we could get married like we always planned.

"No, he's more focused on the woman he's engaged to" my heart broke.

What if Sik-k realizes he wants to marry Valerie instead. I told her everything. I feel so stupid. I should of known she wanted to be with him. She use to ask me personal questions about him and like a dumbass, I answered them. I trusted her so much. I feel so stupid.

"I never got your number" he says snapping me out of my thoughts. We exchanged numbers.

"Do you have a job? I really need one. I can't keep depending on Sik-k's mom" I said. It's true I told Sik-k to go look for a job but he never did. He's always with his friends or with Valerie.

"Yeah, I work at a Café near by the school. We're hiring, you should fill out the job application after school" he replies. It's like he came in my life at the best time.

"Ok thanks" I smiled. I finished some of the food on the tray. I really didn't like it but, Dabin was making sure that I ate something.

"Let me throw that away for you" he pointed to the tray. While he was throwing away my food I looked back and seen Sik-k staring at me. I immediately turned around. He's never paid attention to me at lunch before. I wish he would stop I don't want his friends noticing. That would bring too much attention towards me.

After school, I went with Dabin to go fill out the job application. I'm having an interview tomorrow. I really hope I get the job.

He drove me home. We didn't kiss like we were going to before. Sik-k ruins everything. I was walking into my "house". It really bothered me Valerie and Sik-k were kissing as soon as I walked in.

I ignored them and went upstairs to my room. I was reading a book because there isn't anything else to do in this house. A few minutes later, Valerie barges into my room without knocking. Rude ass bitch.