Chapter 25

Olivia POV

I got out the bathroom when I was sure they were gone. How could my mom stand there and lie? How could she say I wanted to leave? Even when she told me to get out I was still trying to beg for her to let me stay.

I'm not interested in a relationship with her. I don't even think I want a relationship with my dad because he just follows and listen to everything she says. I just hate that this happened in front of Bella. Now, she going to ask me questions I don't want to answer.

"Mommy are you ok?" She asked.

"Yeah" I said not even looking up from the table.

"Maybe we should go" Sik-k said. I didn't disagree because being in this restaurant was making me uncomfortable.

We went home and things were so quiet. I was going to make sure Bella got ready for bed but, Sik-k told me he would take care of it.

I took a shower and got dressed to go to bed. Once I was done putting on my clothes there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I shout.

"Are you gonna be ok?" Sik-k asked me as he stood at the door entrance.

"Yeah I just need some sleep that's all"

"How about we catch up on life?" He said but quickly tried to change his mind "I mean it's ok if you don't want to"

"No it's ok come in. I need someone to talk to anyways"

He sat at the edge of the bed probably afraid that he would over step some boundaries. I don't blame him for that either. Every time their was a bed in our presence, it never ended innocently.

"How are you holding up since Dabin left?"

"Sometimes I'm ok but, times like this when I need him to hold me he's not present..."

"I know that feeling... It'll get better I promise"

"I hope so...I've just never loved anyone as much as I loved him" I said. I didn't realize I hurt Sik-k's feelings until I seen him get really silent.

"I should get going" he got up from the bed. He looked like I really hurt him with what I said but it's true. I loved Sik-k but it wasn't as serious as it was with Dabin. My relationship with Sik-k was very childish and confusing. He said he loved me and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and take care of our daughter but, cheated on me countless times and left me with Bella when he felt like it was too much responsibility and he wanted to live his life. Dabin on the other hand, showed me how a man should love me and took care of Bella as if she was his own.

"No, you could stay." I said grabbing his hand. "I'm sorry I shouldn't of said that"

"You were just saying what you feel" he said then it got really silent in the room. Maybe I really should of let him go.

"Liv, I still love you"

"You told me that before and I told you that I'm still waiting for Dabin. What if he changes his mind and wants to get back together?"

"But he's not-"

"You don't know anything" I raised my voice but not loud enough to wake Bella.

"If he was he wouldn't of planned to go to a different state while you're here crying over him" he said which made me burst into tears.

"So he's really over me he just doesn't care anymore?!?"

"Yeah I mean I would know I did kind of the same thing"

"Oh God" I sobbed. "What is wrong with me?!?"

"There's nothing wrong with you. Guys are just dumb"

I cried into Sik-k's shoulder until, I got a text. I opened it once I realized it was from Dabin.

Dabin: when I get back from L.A we need to talk. I really want to work things out.

"Oh my gosh! Dabin really wants to work things out" I smiled but, I know Sik-k wants happy about it.

"That's great. I should be heading off to sleep" he got off the bed and walked to the door. I really could tell he was angry because he slammed the door.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter