Chapter 26

Olivia POV

Three months later...

I've been so excited since Dabin told me he was coming back. It's also Isabella's birthday today and I had to take her shopping while Sik-k was getting her surprise party ready. I also bought myself a nice dress to go on top of my lingerie I picked out for Dabin.

We haven't talked about us moving forward in our relationship, he just told me he needs to straighten some things with me. I could just feel that we'll get back together after this.

Bella and I were done shopping. Sik-k told us we could come home. As soon as I unlock the door people shout "surprise!".

My heart felt warm

My heart felt warm. Bella has been asking for a unicorn themed birthday party for two years now but, Dabin and I didn't have enough to give her that.

I spotted Dabin across the room and I was actually kind of nervous that he's here. He looked so good and happy. It looks like he was doing really good in Los Angeles.

I walked over to him not knowing what to say.

"Dabin" I smiled .

"...Olivia"

"So you wanted to work things out" I said trying to contain my happiness.

"About that-" Before he could finish his sentence a girl comes up behind him.

"Sorry I really needed to use the bathroom" she said which made me look at her weird. For one, who even is she and why is she here? I didn't invite her here and I've never seen her before a day in my life.

"It's ok baby. I want to introduce you to someone" he says. "This is Isabella's mom, Olivia"

Baby? Since when has he just called me Isabella's mom. He use to introduce me as his wife or his girlfriend.

"Oh I heard so much about you guys. Your daughter is beautiful. I hope my baby comes out just as beautiful."

"Oh that's what I wanted to tell you Meghan is pregnant"

"To who?" I asked. Meghan or what ever the fuck her name is looked insulted. I honestly hope it's not Dabin's. I've tried to give Dabin a child many many times but, we were told he couldn't have kids.

"To me" Dabin spoke up which lead to moment of silence.

I didn't know what to say. I was completely speechless. I was really excited that Dabin was coming back. I bought lingerie for him and a nice dress just to find out that he was planning on how to tell me he went to L.A, moved on, and got someone pregnant while I sat at home waiting for him to clear his head. That's suppose to be me carrying his child, it's just not fair.

"Well I wish you guys the best" I said walking away into my room.

I made sure to lock the door because I didn't want to be interrupted while I cry my eyes out. I should be doing this on my child's 7th birthday but, she'll know that I'm sad or not in a good mood and it would make her sad to so I would rather just keep to myself.

After a couple of minutes, I get a text and it's from Dabin. I honestly didn't want to read it. I was too scared to. But, I need some type of closure if I'm going to actually move on.

Dabin😍: I'm sorry I didn't tell you right away that Meghan was pregnant. I was kind of hoping you got over me and moved on. That day I said we needed to work things out when I come back I meant for us to have an agreement that we were officially done.

Dabin😍: Meghan has been my friend for a while and she told me to come out to L.A with her once I told her what happened between us and we just ended up together. I'm really sorry.

This is Karma. I used him to get over Sik-k and I sprung him along knowing that I was still in love with Sik-k. Now that I'm deeply in love with him he break my heart the same way that I broke his.

I didn't come out of the room at all after that.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter