The Nicknames (Squints Palledorous)

This imagine is a Sandlot imagine based on the pervy cutie Squints!! So.. um... yeah, you can comment if you want this to be more than one part otherwise, I will move on. Enjoy!

Name: Sophia 'Lollipop' Smalls
Age: 14
Style: When she is not playing baseball with the boys, she cant help but go back to the 60's style with a cute skirt, blouse, and other simple accessories...

But, when she is, which is almost all the time mind you, she wears worn out jeans, a random shirt, usually one that shows her lover for baseball, and Squints' button up jersey over it and a backwards hat that says, 'The Great Bambino'

Plot: Sophia Smalls is the twin sister to Scotty Smalls. She LOVES baseball with a passion no one can explain. She was even lucky to be able to play. But not just play, she was one of the best batters around until her, her brother, mom, and new stepdad, Bill, moved away and met the Sandlot crew. As you can imagine, she wasn't really accepted until she got fed up with Ham and his sexist comments. Now she's got a whole new world full of unexpected problems. A beast, a rival baseball crew, and Four-Eyes, as she likes to call him.

A.I: She is not really noticed at home because her mom and dad think she should act more like a young lady so they are a bit ashamed of her, and she is very shy at first but once you get to know her, complete opposite. Like she's one of the guys. She always has a lollipop in her mouth and has been eating them since she learned how to ask for one. Related to Scotty by fraternal twin sister. They have a super tight relationship and Scotty always tries to protect her even though it usually ends up being the other way around. Becomes best friends with Yeah-Yeah.

This one also might have more than one part but whatever. I always look on Wattpad for more Yeah-Yeah or Squints OC's or imagines but they're never there and that triggers me so, other people like me, here you go! I hope you like...

{Sophia's POV}
I looked at my empty room. thinking about all the memories I am soon, like, right now soon, am going to leave behind. The first place I took a picture with my bestie, where my mom and I held a fashion show, where my brother, Scotty, talked to me endlessly about baseball...