Vines

I'm bored so I thought I'd recreate vines with you guys (with multiple fandoms) that I really liked!😆 If you don't get it, you'll see, just read.

Chandler Riggs~

(Skip to 7:32)
Your best friend had a surprise for you that day. She knew about your TWD obsession and always thought and openly expressed that it was stupid. Of course, you ignored her. But today, she took you walking around town and you two ended up at a karaoke spot, that happened to be very VERY popular. You and your bestie ended up doing a duet for beauty and the beast on stage. When suddenly, a male voice joined in. You looked around, eyebrows furrowed but you kept singing. "Beauty and the Beast...!" You looked in front of you to see that it was no longer your best friend holding your hands, but THE Chandler Riggs himself.

You screamed. And almost had a mental breakdown from fangirling but he didn't mind. You two spent the rest of the night together.

"Don't say I never did shit for you!" Your bestie called out from the crowd.

Will Byers~

You were flat broke but you just couldn't bare not to buy Will a Christmas present. You went into the Byers household with your head hung low. "What's the matter, sweetheart?" Joyce asked seeing your down state. "I don't have a present for Will. Ugh! He's gonna hate me..." You uttered, putting your head in your hands. "Oh, I'm sure he'll still love you no matter what!" She said, hugging me. I slightly smiled. About 30 minutes passed when Joyce said it was time to open presents up. You did the only thing you could...

You waited patiently but awkwardly as Will opened up your last minute wrapped gift. He got it open and...

"It's an avocado...! Thanks...."

Lmao this is fun!

Richie Tozier~

Beverly held up your sign as you presented it to the Losers Club.

"There's only one thing worse than a clown..." You said as you pulled the flap up. "Boom!"

Stan gasped and said, "Richie?!" You shook your head and said, "No!" as the rest of the Losers laughed. "Stan the Man destroyed me!"

Jack Dylan Grazer~

You were a member of the IT cast and Jack had randomly asked you to record him. You did and that happened. The minute he slammed his head on the door frame, you busted out laughing. You ran off to show the others the beautiful footage you captured.