The Second Year (Jess Wheatly)

Okay. Old Disney is better than New Disney. Change my fuccin mind I dare you. Just getting that out there. Remember that old Disney movie, The Thirteenth Year? Yeah? Okay coo cool. Remember Cody, Sam, and Jess? You do?! Good, bc read the title biTcH, that's what we're doing today...

Name: Liliana
Age: 13
Style: Simple stuff because it's hot outside and she also wants easy access to take off her clothes (Don't. I swear....) so she can swim whenever she wants. But also look presentable, or go for a nice stroll around town.

 But also look presentable, or go for a nice stroll around town

Without glasses and purse

A.I: She lives on her own because her parents "died." She goes to the same school but doesn't talk to anyone except Mr.Wheatly because she brings him collectables every Sunday. She's got brown hair and green eyes. She's really quiet and not very outspoken rarely talks to anyone. Doesn't like being confronted about certain things. Like bad news or weird things.

Plot: She's a very quiet girl that no one really pays any mind to

Plot: She's a very quiet girl that no one really pays any mind to. Matter of fact, they hardly realizes she exists. One bright and sunny Sunday afternoon, she brings a heavy box full of ocean-y collectible items that she's sure Mr.Wheatly, the only person she's ever really spoken to, will adore. But she doesn't really do it for him. She, herself, likes the ocean and the thought of water. She loves to be in it or around it. It's like her safe haven, and only she knows why...

{Liliana's POV}
I walked along the docks to Mr.Wheatly's temporary stay. I was on my way with another box of ocean, water, and other related things like that in a big box. It was a lot heavier than usual and it was hard to carry but I managed. I turned my head to the side and looked out at the vast ocean in front of me. The beautiful blueish green water bouncing off of the sun's light. 'Maybe I'll take a swim later today...' I thought. Just then, I felt a poking sensation on the side of my foot, and my whole body came to an abrupt stop. The box flinged foward a bit, causing me to move forward, but I caught my balance. I looked down and saw a nail got caught on one of the small hole designs in my shoe. I sighed and tried pulling out, to no avail.