Lmao yall-

Okay, I know it's been a fuccin hawt minute but I swear I come back to this account and it's flooded with notifs like "THIS USER has added ANYBODY IMAGINES to their reading list" or some wild shit like "THIS USER voted for Sharkboy and Lavagirl..." and like-

pffffft yall I'm 16 now. SIXTEEN. You know how cringey I was at age twelve writing this shit?! Like-

and the fACT THAT YALL ARE WITH IT IS ABSOLUTELY SENDING ME LIKE PLS DONT VOTE FOR THIS TRASHH!! (I'm kidding you can do what you want, I promise I won't delete this book for the few that do actually like it)

and the fACT THAT YALL ARE WITH IT IS ABSOLUTELY SENDING ME LIKE PLS DONT VOTE FOR THIS TRASHH!! (I'm kidding you can do what you want, I promise I won't delete this book for the few that do actually like it). Like, I might continue this book but then again, I highly doubt it. Instead, I've made a new (and 10x more mature) account called 0multifxntrxsh0 which does have a book similar to this on it so if you want to follow that account or at least check it out along with the book, it would mean a lot. 

But yeah, I'm sorry for just kind of abandoning it and not saying anything. But I definitely needed a new start so I figured a new account was the way to go. Hey, even the account itself is under construction but like, that won't stop you, right? Right...? Anyways, bye and thank you (to my small amount of "fans" I guess you could say) so much for supporting me and my love def goes out to y'all! Who knows? I might pick this book back up, I might not.