4. [drunk]

Teala's POV

"So, what are we playing?" I ask clapping my hands together.

Me and Grayson were sitting in the living room on the floor, with a large pineapple pizza in front of us.

And before you ask, yes we did have pizza already today. And your point is?

"We're playing truth or dare, but my way." He smirks.

I mentally scold myself as I already know what's to come.

"If you choose truth, you gotta take a shot." He says.

I freaking knew it.

"I feel like almost every game we play, it has 'get Teala drunk' thrown somewhere in the mix," I say, shooting a playful smile his way.

But I had a plan.

Yeah, Grayson was smart for choosing this game and trying to get me drunk, but I think he forgets how much smarter I am than him. Thus, I think he will be drunker than me by the time the night ends.

"So we playing?"

"You're on, Bailey." I smirk. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." He says smiling. I was so ready to wipe that smile off his face with my dare.

"I dare you to chug a cup full of liquor." I say smirking once again.

His jaw drops in disbelief. Him and I both know that he was screwed.

Gray is a lightweight; one cup of liquor is enough to get him halfway drunk and we both knew that.

"Teala, thats fucked up." He says running his hands through his hair.

I laugh. "You chose the game buddy, not me."

"You know what?" He says before grabbing the bottle of alcohol that sat behind him. He also grabs a glass that was behind him and fills it up.

Before I could even say "Go," he was chugging that motherfucker faster than all the Fast and the Furious movies combined.

Seconds pass and Grayson drops the cup, it being empty. His face is scrunched up in the most beautiful way possible, and his breathing is heavy.

"Holy fuck. I can't believe you just made me do that dumb shit," he says, opening his eyes.

I burst into laughter, him obviously regretting chugging a whole cup of liquor.

"That's what you get for choosing the game," I say shrugging.

"Yeah yeah, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

-

"C'mon Gray, time to go to bed," I say standing to grab Grayson's hand. He was HAMMERED.

Ya hear me? H-A-M-M-E-R-E-D.

The previous remark he had made about me sucking his dick just put the icing on the cake that he was completely out of himself.

"Teeeeeee! Let's jus playyyy," he drags on, not wanting to stop playing the game.

"No Grayson. Let's go to sleep." I say, pulling his arm.

"Okay, Mom." He says pulling himself up. He stumbles a little before standing straight up.

"Are you into that mommy shit? Because that would be weird. And new. And low key hot," Gray slurs before childishly laughing at his previous statement.

I pull his hand to follow me upstairs.

"Taking me to your room I see, mommy."

I turn around and look at his smirk and shake my head.