31. [forgive and forget...?]

Teala's POV

The next week (sorry for so many time skips)

I think this is the longest amount of time in which I have stared at my pale wall. I have three hours before school is supposed to start. I didn't exactly voluntarily wake up. My body was just like wake the fook up and now I am.

I've been rethinking my actions for the past couple of days. Was shutting Grayson out really the best thing to do? I shouldn't have pushed him away so much, because I do need him. He's my rock, boyfriend or just boy friend.

"I hate myself," I whisper as I grab my phone to call Grayson.

It rings for a little while before I hear a voice on the other side. "Teala? Are you okay?" He stammers quickly.

"I'm fine."

"Then why did you call me at five in the morning?"

"I was pregnant a couple months ago," I say quickly, but quietly.

The other end goes silent. "Y-You what?"

"Mason knocked me up. I didn't tell anyone except for him because I was scared. And became even more scared when I told him because-" I freeze a little. "Because he wanted me to get rid of it."

"T-"

"And I didn't. I wanted to give that child a life more than anything. I didn't want to take its life away just because he didn't want it. But the odds weren't in my favor. I had a miscarriage a few days later."

A silent tear rolls down my cheek and I sniffle.

"I'm so sorry that you had to go through that. With Mason, the baby, everything. I'm so sorry and I feel ashamed that I wasn't there to help you through it. But, why are you telling me this now?"

"Let me finish. A couple weeks after this, he fucking broke up with me, because he claimed to love someone else. That he had been seeing her for the past couple of months behind my back. He probably slept with other people, but still busy to shove himself inside of me. And to tell me that me loves me. My relationship was a bondage in hell, Grayson. I've seen it all: abuse, rape, being mistreated, and being cheated on.

"And the reason why I even agreed to being your girlfriend was because I knew you were above all of those things, and that I didn't have to worry about you with someone else. But you disappointed me, more than Mason ever would have. Because I had faith in you. So, I'll take you back. But you have to promise me I will be the only one for you, and vice versa. I'm sick of getting my heart broken and being played with like I'm some toy." I finally finish, some tears stained to my warm cheeks.

There's a pause.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"You don't understand how hard it was, and still is, to talk about this. I'm sorry I hid these things from you, but at least I told you now."

"I don't know many times I can tell you sorry and mean it. Although I wasn't in the right state of mind, I knew I wanted you and still kissed her anyway. And I'm sorry for that. But I love you, and I promise you I'll never hurt you like that again."

"Pinky swear?" I say, smiling to myself.

He giggles. "Pinky swear. I love you."

"I love you, too."

The line goes silent again.

"Wait, so it was that easy?" Grayson says questioningly.

"What?"

"Getting you back!"

"I guess it was."

-

Only a few more chapters :,)

Don't forget to vote and comment!

See y'all in the next one!