7. [madame hoochi]

Teala's POV

"I hate this classroom," I grumble, folding my arms over my chest.

"You hate everything, T."

"Yeah, well then I despise this class. It can shove its own dick up it's ass," I reply back.

Grayson laughs that angelic laugh, and I smile, loving how it's so easy to make him laugh.

"T, thats disgusting," He says.

"Plus, I just hate French in general. Like why the fuck we have to learn French to pass?"

It's actually quite often I go on rants about this class, for it actually sucks ass.

"I don't know, but keep using that language and I'll send you right up to the office," the French teacher, Madame Hoochi, says.

Okay, so her name is actually Madame Howard, but Hoochi seems to be more fitting. To me anyway.

I roll my eyes and look back down at the study guide that we were supposed to finish. Though, it was almost a 100 percent chance it was not going to get done.

And honestly, I don't care.

She hasn't flunked me yet so I don't understand the point in doing the work.

"I ain't finishing shit," I whispered, pulling out my folder from my backpack and putting it in.

Grayson laughs, but this time a little bit too hard.

"Gray, I'm not that funny. Chill," I say laughing at how hard he was laughing.

"I-It's funny because you're gonna fail," he says, his laughter dying down just a little.

I flip him off and pull my phone out. Normally when we get done with our work in class, we are able to get on our phones.

Technically I shouldn't be on it, but I'm sure you've noticed by now that I don't give a flying fuck.

As Grayson finishes his work like the "amazing kiss ass" he is, I scrolled through Instagram. Nothing much was really on my feed, just a bunch of people I could care less about.

As I'm about to click twitter, I get a Snapchat from Grayy 🖕

I open the snap, seeing Grayson's face scrunched up. The caption read "wassup preddy lady?"

I laugh. I pose for a cute picture, me smiling with my eyes closed. "I don't have time for rapists 😆✌️" I type.

I send it and watch as Grayson opens it, smiling. He quickly screenshots, before the snap disappears.

"Um, excuse you!" I say slapping his arm.

"What?! It was cute," He says blushing.

I giggle. "I guess I'll let you slide, but only because you said I'm cute."

Gray giggles. He goes back to his phone, and I assume he's just taking another picture.

I soon get a snap. I open it and see Grayson smiling with the big mouth filter. "I wanna kiss you 😫😭"

I smirk. I took a picture of me with the heart headband. I poke my lips out before snapping a pic. "Too bad lover boy 💕"

I send it and watch as he rolls his eyes before turning to me.

The bell rings, and Grayson smirks. French is always the last class of the day, so now I guess he could kiss me if he wanted.

He shoots me a playful smirk and I grab my backpack, trying to run out of the classroom, but he tickle my stomach, making me laugh.

"G-Gray! STOP!" I say in between laughs.

"KISS ME!" He says turning me around.

He presses his lips to mine in a quick peck, and I giggle and bite my lip.

"Um, no PDA. Now get out of my class before you get detention," Hoochi says.

We walk out of the classroom, hand in hand.

"I do not like that hoe," I mumble.

Grayson laughs and presses his lips to my knuckles.

We walk out of school hand in hand.

And it's in his moment that I feel completely carefree.

-

FILLLLEEEEEERRRRRR. whOOPS. Sorry y'all. Just wanted to make a chapter that's semi cute. But because I'm forever alone and don have very much experience in this department, I don't know cute. 💀💀

Don't forgot to vote and comment!

I'll see y'all in the next one!