8. [who's that?]

Teala's POV

"Lemme see your phone," Mason says.

"No. Why?"

"Let me see your fucking phone!"

"I'm not doing this toady, Mason." I say, turning around trying to close the door. But, his arm comes between me and the door.

I turn around, angry. "What do you want-"

I'm cut off as he pulls me outside and closes the door. "I'm not saying it again. Let me. See your. Phone." He says through gritted teeth, his hot breath fanning against my face.

"Mason, move." I say trying to sound strong, but it really comes out as a small cry for help.

Piercing straight through me, his dark eyes tie together nicely with the pink, plush lips he has. His stubble on his face isn't too much, but is also just enough to make him look attractive.

I hate myself for still loving him after all that he's done to me.

He giggles. "So you think you can just do what you want?"

His hand collided with my cheek, and I wince before grabbing it. Mason smacks the door.

"You don't get to decide what to do. You listen to me," He says, his face coming closer to mine. "Understand?"

I nod my head. "Answer me."

"Yes, Mason," I reply, my eyes filling with tears. He's NEVER put his hands on me before.

He grabs my phone from my hands. I watch him closely as he scrolls through my messages, dms, and snapchats.

"What do you think I'm fucking cheating on you?" I ask quietly.

"I just wanted to make sure you weren't hoeing around with those Dolans," He says, roughly handing my phone back to me.

I gulp. "W-Well, I'm not."

"Good."

That's the last thing he says before walking off, hopping in his car and driving away.

I turn to open the door, but it's locked.

Fucking locked.

I groan kicking the door before running my hands through my newly straightened hair.

Why do I let him be like this towards me?

-

I hear the Snapchat notification go off, and I pick up my phone. Right now, me and Grayson were doing homework, music loudly playing through my room.

On the screen, I saw I was added into a new group chat: "We NEED to talk more 😩💙"

In the group chat, I see my friends Kara, Taylor, and Jaden. We haven't all talked or really hung out in a while, so I can understand why this was made.

I unlock my phone and open the group chat.

Kara:
Hey girls! I made this bc we fr need to talk more. wanna hang out this weekend ?

Jaden:
We dooooo omf

What we gonna do??

Taylor:
Idfk

Jaden:
mall? I need some shoes tbhhhh

Kara:
I'm down.