26. [taste the rainbow]

Teala's POV

Biting into the softest pepperoni pretzel I think I've ever had, I moan dramatically. "Fuck, this shit it so damn good."

"I bet it is," Gray says in response, drinking his lemonade.

"Why didn't you get a pretzel again?"

"Because I didn't want one. I'm waiting until we swing by the candy store," he says rubbing his hands together and smiling.

I shake my head and grin. "I should've known."

-

It's just now getting to be five o'clock?!

Ugh.

Time goes by so slow when you're bored.

Grayson and I were just chilling in my bed, watching Scandal... which is fucking amazing.

I cuddle more into him when I go to reach for a few skittles out of the giant bag he had. I look up to his eyes that were focused on the tv screen. Dejá vù at its finest.

I whine while popping some skittles into my mouth.

"Pay attention to me!" I say frustratedly, turning his face to mine. He sighs and pauses the show.

"Yes, princess?"

"I just want you to talk to me. Why watch the beautiful Olivia Pope when you could watch me?" I ask.

"You are very beautiful," he replies and pecks my lips. I smile, and hold them there in place, not wanting him to move just yet.

"I can really taste the rainbow."

Grayson giggles and looks into my eyes deeply.

God, I can't be any more in love with someone. He's literally so perfect. Even though his hair isn't always in the best of positions, and he stumbles over his words sometimes, not just when he's nervous, he doesn't manage to break prefect. And even though he has that little cut on the bottom of his chin, and one in between his eyes from when a garbage can top hit him in his face, he'll always look amazing. In my eyes, he doesn't have imperfections.

And for some reason, I craved him. I don't know why, but I did.

His hazel eyes grow darker, and I can tell we're thinking the same thing.

"I love you," he breathes before smashing his lips fully onto mine, kissing me quickly. The skittles quickly got knocked off of his lap as I replace them, lightly holding onto Grayson's face and deepening the kiss.

Holy fuck. I'll never get over how much I love kissing him.

His tongue swipes across my bottom lip, trying to find its way into my mouth. I open up, letting it inside and I moan at the feeling.

Getting impatient, I grind against Grayson's lap and he lets out a shaky breath. His member is hardening slowly at my movements and I smirk.

Grayson disconnects our lips and flips us over, eagerly sucking on my neck.

"Gray," I moan quietly as my hand finds it way through his curly locks. His lips kiss all over, making sure to give every single inch pleasure and love.

He pulls away, his lips red and swollen. He looks so hot right now. "Are you sure?"

I nod. "I want you to take my real virginity, Grayson. You, and only you."

His cheeks flush and he smiles, smashing his lips back to mine. His fingers play with the hem of my shirt and I pull away, pulling the shirt over my head.