27. [let loose <pt. 1>]

Teala's POV

"I'll see you at the party," Grayson says while pulling up his pants and kissing my lips. It's around 7:30, and we both had to get ready to go to Kara's for her party.

"Bye babe," I call out as he rushes down the stairs.

I sigh and smile with delight in my bed. I couldn't be anymore happy right now.

I stand from my bed, and my legs feel a little wobbly. Da fuq? Hopefully this shit goes away before the party because I'm not here for it.

I make my way to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the wonderful night ahead.

~skip her getting ready because I'm lazy~

I look into the mirror. I thought I broke it for a second.

oH wHaLe.

I grab my phone and my purse before texting Grayson to ask if he was on his way.

I get in my car and start the three minute journey to Kara's. This party better be fun or I swear to God I'm suing. Her parties are always so lit.

I hear my phone ding, but don't look at the message until I wind up at the house thats music is already booming. Cars are parked all along the road leading up to it, and people are herding at the front yard, waiting to get in.

I sigh and look at the message.

Graysonnn 🤤

We're here... come to the kitchen.

I curse, not wanting to walk in alone.

I step out of my car, my heels already hurting my feet. I adjust the dress that is a little shorter than I'm comfortable with and make my way to the house.

I see many people that I know from school, but never really talk to. I give small waves and finally reach the somewhat crowed living room.

I spot Kara and give her a warm smile.

"Hey girl! You look cute," she greets, pulling me towards the kitchen.

"Thank you! You look good too! I see you with that VS bra, tryna fix yo flatness," I smirk.

She turns to me. "Shut the fuck up before I kick you out," she exclaims trying to be stern.

I giggle. "Mkay."

We both get into the kitchen and it's not as crowded, but many people are still hanging around talking to friends, most of them having solo cups in hand.

"You go talk to your mans and imma try and find Tyler. Have fun!" Kara says.

I laugh. She's literally been trying to get with Tyler for a solid six months now. It's hasn't exactly worked, but she's getting there.

"See ya!"

I walk towards Ethan and Grayson, only to see someone who looked rather familiar.

"Hey guys," I greet, getting their attention.

Grayson's eyes trail up and down my body. "Hey T. Remember Natalie from Tony's?"

I gasp and snap my fingers. "That's where I remember you from! I'm Teala, by the way."

I'm not gonna lie, Ethan scored him a good one. Natalie wasn't fat, but she sure was thicc. Thiccer than what I normally see. And that dress was just making it all REALLY stick out.

She wasn't really wearing makeup, nothing more than her eyebrows being done, mascara and eyeliner, and some red lipstick that went quite well with her mixed skin. Not that she really needed it anyway. She was gorgeous.