24. [clingy]

Teala's POV

A Week Later

I've been feeling so lonely lately. You would think after telling your boyfriend that you got raped he would want to love you more than he already does, but I guess Grayson didn't really get the memo.

He's actually been quite distant. I mean yeah, he has called me everyday still. But he hasn't been talking to me as much in school.

He doesn't really have a valid reason to not be talking to me either, so I'm actually quite confused.

Pulling into my driveway after the dreaded hours of school, I pull my phone out to FaceTime Gray.

The phone beeps for a few seconds and then his precious face shows up. "Hey baby!" Grayson exclaims with a smile.

"Hi Gray, uh, listen. I want you to come over! You haven't been with me all week," I shyly say, not wanting to admit that I miss him.

He squishes his face. "I don't know if I like you like that."

I roll my eyes. "Come over. This is the only time I will ever ask you to."

He chuckles at my reaction. "Okay, I'll be over in a few."

I smile widely while squealing. "Okay, bye!"

I hang up the phone and run into my house, kicking off my shoes and putting on some more comfortable clothes; just some shorts and a cami. I slide my pizza socks on and call PaPa John's, ordering a large half pineapple half pepperoni.

After all of that is done and I sit down, the doorbell rings. I smile and run to the door.

I open it up to see Grayson's tall figure. He is dressed down as well. He wears some gray jeans and a white wife beater, despite the weather being extremely cold. His bright eyes meet mine. "Wassup, cutie?"

I bit my lip and pull him into the house and wrap my arms around his neck and smile. "Hey, handsome."

He connects his lips to mine. I don't realize how much I had been craving them until I felt the pink plump things mold into my own.

I bite his bottom lip and his eyes look up to mine, the corners of his mouth curling upwards. "I missed you."

"I missed you more," I respond, pecking his lips one last time before hopping onto the couch.

He follows and sits next to me and I throw my legs over his lap.

"Feel how smooth my legs are! I actually shaved them for once," I exclaim.

He giggles a little before rubbing his warm palm across my skin. "Woah. Those are smooth."

I swing my entire body across his, wanting to be very close to him right now.

"Why so clingy, T?" Grayson laughs.

I can feel my cheeks burn, but my dark skin covers the blush. "I don't know, you haven't been over in like a week," I trail off, kind of embarrassed.

I look to my lap and fiddle with my fingers.

"That's okay, I like clingy," he replies before rolling me to the bottom of the couch and kissing all over my face.

I giggle and feel all of my embarrassment go out of the window. "If you haven't noticed, I'm a clingy person," Grayson states.

My eyes widen. "Yeah, I've noticed."

I happily sigh.

My brain trails off to a weird place.

"Grayson, have I really lost my virginity?"

He furrows his eyebrows before shrugging. "I mean technically, yeah."

I hum, looking out. "But, what if I don't want that to be the time I lost my virginity?"

"Then I guess you don't have to let it be that way."

I nod my head. "Okay," I flip us around and straddle his lap.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm horny!"

Grayson laughs. "You, out of all people, are horny?"

I nod. "I mean yeah, girls get horny too!" I say, grinding myself against Grayson a little.

"No, Teala."

"And why not?"

The doorbell rings.

I roll my eyes and stand up.

"Because that's why."

"But you didn't know the doorbell was gonna ring!"

He sticks his tongue out.

I do the same before opening the door.

"Hey! Large half pepperoni half pineapple pizza?"

I hum and sign the receipt. I had already paid for the pizza online.

"Thank you!" I say grabbing the pizza from the middle aged woman.

She smiles warmly before walking back to her car.

I close the door and set the pizza on the island in the kitchen.

Grayson follows behind me.

"Gray," I whine, stomping my foot.

"What?" He drags.

"Fulfill my needs. That's what boyfriends do!"

"I'm not going to have sex with you right now Teala!" He laughs.

"Why not?" I ask, putting my hands on my hips.

"Because, you're not ready to have sex. I can just tell."

I raise my eyebrow and pull my shirt up over my head, revealing my baby pink lace bra that pushes up my boobs rather nicely.

Grayson's eyes dart to my chest quickly and he gulps before refocusing himself back to my eyes. "This is not happening," he mumbles before turning to the pizza box and trying to grab a piece.

I walk behind him and press some kisses to his bare arm and hug him. "Why can't you just show me a good time, baby?"(cRiNgE)

"Because, I-I-"

"You what?" I turn him around and begin to undo my bra as well, letting it hit the floor. I wasn't taking no for an answer.

His eyes widen and his face flushes.

When did I get so bold? I don't know. But I knew this was getting to him.

"I don't want you to feel as if I just want sex from you. I mean, we have only been dating for only a little over three weeks. And I love you, not just for your body," he timidly says, looking down towards his feet.

My heart flutters. Damn, I think I've found me a good one.

"Thank you Grayson. I appreciate that you care about my feelings. But," I start. "I want this. Really bad."

I rewrap my arms around his neck and press my lips to his softly, kissing him softly and passionately.

But it doesn't last long as Grayson pulls away and smiles at me. "As tempting as all of this is," he says gesturing to my bare upper half. "I'm not going to have sex with you yet, princess."

He bites a slice of his pizza, leaving me to go to the couch.

I groan. "SO NO HEAD?!"

-

Finally updated with this trash thing we call a chapter.

Don't forgot to vote and comment!

I'll see y'all in the next one!