12. [movies]

Teala's POV

He fell next to me breathless. Me on the other hand, was annoyed.

I don't enjoy sex. Not with Mason.

But, he really wants sex. And I learned that after that whole entire incident to just give him what he wants instead of being forced. Cause Lord knows I never wanna be forced into sex again.

I lay on my back, unbothered.

I didn't even cum.

Mason turns to his side with a smile. "I love you," He lazily says.

At this point, I don't know if I'm the one he loves or if it's my body; nor do I know if I love him anymore.

"I love you too," I grumble before turning away from him.

This relationship doesn't make me feel the way a relationship should.

I don't feel like I've been swept off my feet. I don't feel beautiful. I don't feel like one in a million. And I definitely don't feel loved.

Thinking about all these things makes a single, silent tear slide down my face.

I feel the bed move before not feeling Mason's presence beside me.

"Where are you going?" I ask, not even bothering to turn around.

"I have to get ready for a party that I'm going to tonight. I would ask you to come, but the last time you came with me you decided to act out," he explains as I can hear him putting his clothes on.

"Oh," I say. I don't even care.

Like fuck you too then.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow, babe." He says leaning down and kissing my cheek before walking out of my door.

I wish Mason were sweet all the time, and not when he just chooses to be.

I wish I were dating the Mason that I can actually say I fell in love with.

But he's gone. And I'm stuck thinking that maybe, just maybe the old Mason will rise to the surface one day.

But I'm running out of hope. And God, am I running out of it fast.

-

Wednesday

I pull away quickly and run past Grayson into theatre 2, which is where Insidious would be playing.

I hear Gray giggle behind me before following me into the movie.

The room is completely empty; dead silent.

"Wow, whole theatre to ourselves, huh Gray?"

He smirks before grabbing my hand and pulling me to the middle of the room, us walking into the seats.

But before I can sit down, he grabs my hand and pulls me to his lap. "Sit here!" He whines.

I laugh. "I'm not about to sit on your dick Grayson."

"Don't worry, there will be no funny business involved," He says, trying to have a serious "police" voice.

I giggle at his actions and decide to sit in his lap.

"Okay mister. I trust you- no funny business!" I reply, shaking my finger at him.

Grayson smiles, the vein in his forehead popping out.

Oml help me this kid is too cute.

And I haven't realized it until about a week and a half ago.

But boy am I glad I did.

I turn around and pop a piece of popcorn into my mouth, enjoying the diabetes tasting food.

"Want some?" He asks as he holds out his box of skittles.

"Nah, I don't want anymore cavities." I say, turning back to the screen where I could see the movie was starting.

"SHH! THE MOVIE!" I whisper scream to Grayson.

"OKAY!" He whisper screams back.

-

"It wasn't even that scary," I say, walking out of the movie theatre and throwing away my empty bag of popcorn.

"T, I had to think of my Grandma from the amounts of times you were shifting and jumping on me. You know how much torture that was?!" Grayson says, trying to sound pissed.

"Well, don't be so horny and next time it won't be so hard." I say with a wink.

"For only you, though," he smirks, pressing into the small of my back, leading me to the exit.

"Grayson stop, you're embarrassing yourself." I say, sucking in a breath of air.

"That's what I do best, baby."

We walk into the parking lot, and that throw up feeling comes back.

Taylor and Mason. Together.

"Uh," I hear Grayson start, but it's too late as the "couple" walks up to us.

Mason scoffs. "I fucking knew it."

"You say you're not good in the hoe department huh?" Taylor questions, folding her arms. "You're lucky I don't beat the shit out of you for that mess you said."

I roll my eyes and laugh. "Goodbye," I say trying to walk past them.

But Mason grabs my arm and fear and anger run through me. He stares coldly into my eyes.

"I wasn't done talking to you, slut."

"Alright you now what," Grayson starts. "This has all been really fun. But if you could just move your hand and watch your fucking mouth, that'd be great."

Grayson shoves Mason's hand off of me, getting into his face.

"You can't stand a chance against me, Dolan." Mason laughs.

"Wanna try me?"

Mason looks him up and down.

"Come one Taylor, we don't have time for this bullshit." He spits, before walking away to the entrance of the movies.

The two walk away, and I turn away from Grayson in embarrassment and shame.

I didn't do anything to stop him. Again.

"So you're just gonna let him touch you like that?" I hear Grayson question.

"You don't understand, Gray."

"No, I don't. And you won't let me." He says softly, coming behind me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Baby, I can't help you if you won't tell me about it. I want to help you. I really do."

A tear slips down my face. I need his help.

"No, Gray. I don't want to talk about it." I say quietly, now starting to sob softly.

"Okay, you don't have to tell me right now." He says sympathetically before turning me around and engulfing me in his tight embrace.

If he had just seen my cry for help while I was with Mason, none of this would be happening now.

But I can't blame Grayson for any of this; I should've spoke.

But I didn't.

I kept my mouth shut. And bottled my feelings.

Like a dumbass.

-

Updates late but who cares 😂😂 You got some drama so be happy!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

I'll see y'all in the next one!