5. [friends, right?]

Teala's POV

*trigger warning*

I moan into the kiss as Mason's hands begin to roam my body. His lips moved roughly against mine, and our tongues moving against each other's. He pecks my lips one last time before kissing his way down my jawline, to my neck.

My hands start to comb themselves through his brown locks, gasping and closing my eyes.

This is going too far, Teala. Stop it.

But I can't.

He finds my sweet spot, and I moan once again as he starts to roughly suck, surely bringing a hickey to the surface.

Mason grabs onto the hem of my shirt and starts to pull it up.

Reality finally comes to my mind and I push off Mason's hand, gasping for air.

"Mason, stop. We can't," I say, my chest rising and falling at a fast pace.

He scoffs, his hand still holding onto my shirt. "Teala, it's been five months. Why the fuck can't we have sex?" He says, clearly angry.

I instantly felt bad for leading him on.

"I'm really just not ready to," I say looking down, playing with my hands on my stomach.

"Come on, let me make you feel good baby," he whispers before pulling my shirt up.

My heart starts beating again, but not because of the feelings that we're rushing through my body.

"M-Mason, stop." I squeak out, him now kissing the tops of my boobs.

He reaches behind my back and unclips my bra. I've never felt so exposed to someone before.

I start to squirm underneath him, trying to get him to stop.

Mason grabs my wrists and pins them above my head.

Tears start to brim to my eyes as he kisses on my stomach.

I start heaving as he unzips my pants. He grabs the hem of my jeans and I squeeze my legs together. He looks up at me with angry eyes.

He tightly grabs my thigh and roughly pulls them apart before swiftly pulling down my pants and underwear.

I yelp before he puts his lips right on top of mine, silencing me.

"Don't hide from me, baby," He says against my lips.

He leans on top of me as he pulls his clothes off, not wanting me to get away.

I start shaking as tears are quickly streaming down my face. I close my eyes, praying to God this whole situation would go away.

When he is completely naked, Mason grabs my legs and lines himself up with my entrance.

"This might hurt a little," he smirks before ramming himself into me.

I scream, as immense pain washes over my body; physically and mentally.

-

I'm back at the hospital. Noah woke up sometime last night, and has been awake ever since. The doctors still haven't found an exact cause for why he stopped breathing, but they've decided to keep him until they found the reason. Plus, they found something irregular going on with his heart.

"You ain't about to beat me in Call of Duty," Noah says, smirking. He was laying in his hospital bed while I was plugging in his Play Station 4.