Bad Case of the Monday's

September 17

"You weren't invited." Alana snapped as she met Matt and Ethan at the entrance to the hospital.

"Is she seriously that pissed at me that I can't be involved in something regarding Hayden?" Matt asked.

"Stella and Jill don't want you here." Alana said.

"Can I know what the hell is going on?" Ethan asked. Alana folded her arms.

"JD sent Jill a video of Hayden and Wesley hooking up. Not them fucking, just them making out and going to the bed." Alana said.

"What?" Matt asked.

"Oh and Matt broke it off with Stella to hook up with Hayden." Alana added.

"Dude what the fuck?" Ethan looked at Matt.

"Can I just be involved in this since it's my best friend you're all talking about? I can get answers." Matt stated.

"Lanzi come on." Ethan pleaded. She sighed, knowing she couldn't hate Matt.

"Fine. But I'm telling them you refused to leave and ran past me." Alana said.

"Fine." Matt said. The three began walking down the hall towards Jill's room.

"What if Hayden shows up?" Ethan asked.

"I doubt it. I was just at her house because I wanted to talk to her and it looked like she was up all night doing something on her laptop." Matt explained.

"Probably the paper for Kravitz." Alana said. Matt nodded, but he didn't think so, because knowing Hayden, she would've had the paper done three days after it was assigned. Alana walked into the room first, followed by Ethan and then Matt.

"Hey..." Jill said.

"What are you doing here?" Stella asked.

"I accidentally texted him and he came because it's concerning Hayden." Ethan said.

"Hayden was sent a video of Stella and Alana talking, in which Stella said she didn't think we would work out. JD encouraged her to go for me since Hayden loves me." Matt blurted out.

"What?" Stella, Jill, and Alana said in unison.

"That absolutely never happened." Alana said.

"Wait so you're saying the video was fake?" Matt ask.

"It doesn't matter. She still went for you and you wanted to sleep with her." Stella snapped at Matt. She gave him the evil eye as she spoke.

"How do we know the video of Wesley and Hayden isn't fake then?" Ethan asked. Matt sighed.

"I can talk to Hayden." Matt said. Stella kept giving him the evil eye. She was unsure she'd ever forgive him or be his friend again.

---

Hayden walked into the coffee shop nervously. She wasn't nervous to see Logan, just nervous that Alana would be working that day. She crossed the coffee shop and sat at a table in the back corner, where she and Logan always sat. Logan was an old camp friend, who stayed in town often. He was from New Jersey, but on school breaks and summer vacation, he stayed in town with his dad. None of her friends ever met him, because he didn't feel he'd like them and Hayden didn't feel they would like him. It didn't take long for that familiar face to walk in the door. His smile stretched from ear to ear as he laid eyes on Hayden. His black hair was tucked under a red beanie and he was dressed in black jeans, black vans, and a white v-neck. His smile turned into a grin as he approached Hayden.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Hayden Randall?" Logan asked, taking a seat across from Hayden.

"Logan Daviana. What brings you to town in the middle of September?" Hayden asked.