Milkshake: Chapter 1

Hi guys~ 💙

   Made this book cause I love milkshakes and Jeffmads but combined......beautiful! Hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoy writting it. 😊
===================================

                          Thomas' P.O.V

My whole life I haven't been able to feel an emotion...........

What is it called again?, ..........

Love?, I guess it's something you feel for someone. I'm not really sure, but I know what I do like....

I like the taste of a milkshake with whip cream on top. The taste calms me down when ever I'm stressed. I walked out of my apartment out to my car and drove to the old fashion Milkshake Palor, it wasn't to far from my apartment.  It was the best place to get a milkshake I only had liked going there to get my creamy sensations.

I pull up to the place and walk through the door, as I walk through the door I see a very cute boy sitting at one of the tables drinking from what I can see a strawberry milkshake.

I blush a bit but continued my way to the counter where I place my order the usual; one vanilla with extra whip with a red cherry on top, they handed me my milkshake while I put the change in their hands the milkshakes were cheap, but they were better tasting than any other ones I've tried, back to the cute boy, he was scrolling down on his phone while drinking his milkshake through a blue straw. He smiled at me and waved, I turn away and blush a bit giving him a little wave I can't believe he just caught me staring at him, just imagine a stranger just staring at you while you're trying to enjoy your day.

Oh my god...